Votes: 4 2.8%
  • John Burridge

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Some other horrible Palace bastard

Votes: 15 10.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jul 5, 2003
What ? Palace could never get the better of Ward, he used to make the (very overrated and bad gambler) Kenny Samson look like the useless turd he was on a regular basis.
maybe so but he was good for a song or two, pmsl ...........SGE:bla:

brightonRscum

Dec 30, 2009
Palace 5 brighton 0 LOL
I was wondering why I have never seen a thread like this on the Palace message boards but then again we literally wouldn't know any brighton players from the last 20 years :shrug: you have faded from our memory struggling below us in the 3rd & 4th divisions

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
We have a bitterest post winner.
Kenny Sansom overrated?
86 England caps says otherwise.

Yes, playing in an England that did sod all. Bitter ? Hey, why would anybody who has a nice new home to go to be bitter about a team of potless squatters ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I was wondering why I have never seen a thread like this on the Palace message boards but then again we literally wouldn't know any brighton players from the last 20 years :shrug: you have faded from our memory struggling below us in the 3rd & 4th divisions

Given you precarious position it's likely you'll be non league ground sharing at Gander Green Lane.

Yes, playing in an England that did sod all. Bitter ? Hey, why would anybody who has a nice new home to go to be bitter about a team of potless squatters ?

We'll get through all this shit. We're made of stern stuff.
And when, since 1966, has an England team done anything other than sod all?
Sansom was a truly class player and arguably one of the greatest left backs this country has ever produced.
Overrated? I don't think so.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Sansom was a truly class player and arguably one of the greatest left backs this country has ever produced.

I had to deliver a pallet of Kenny Samson books to The Emirates a few months back. A month later I had to go and collect the unsold ones, there was virtually no difference in the size of the pallet.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
We'll get through all this shit. We're made of stern stuff.
And when, since 1966, has an England team done anything other than sod all?

Yes, once he moved to Arsenal here he won his caps.

brightonRscum

Dec 30, 2009
Palace 5 brighton 0 LOL
Given you precarious position it's likely you'll be non league ground sharing at Gander Green Lane.

What we have which only a few clubs can compete with and you can only dream off is a quality academy which will help keep us up through our problems, and would win us your league next year if we did slip down anyway, but we wont go down so stop creaming yourselves about it, and with new owners on the horizon, the reality is there is more chance your be opening your soulless flat pack stadium in the Conference

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
So he didn't sell many books!
Does that take away anything from a great playing career?
The words clutching and straws spring to mind.

I have no feelings towards him at all, either positive or otherwise.

Chrystal Palace

SJ's Fake Tan
Sep 6, 2009
You've lost me here, still, who cares ? League One is ready for you, we need a good laugh.

We did say Charlton get very boring very quickly.

Guess you'll have to wait for a good laugh until next year's Dulux Paint Trophy or whatever it's called comes around again.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
What we have which only a few clubs can compete with and you can only dream off is a quality academy which will help keep us up through our problems, and would win us your league next year if we did slip down anyway, but we wont go down so stop creaming yourselves about it, and with new owners on the horizon, the reality is there is more chance your be opening your soulless flat pack stadium in the Conference

Who are these new owners? Names please.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

LOL ! Selhurst Park, oh please ! Falmer is a 'Soulless Flat pack Stadium' ? What on earth does that make Sainsburys back garden then ? And as for you winning this league how many times have we heard that from 'big' clubs like Leeds. Face it, whatever happens at the end of the season you will continue to loose what little talent you have left and you still won't have the funds to replace them. As for your youth academy, haven't done as well as we have in the FA Youth Cup for a while but don't let a little fact like that confuse you.

You forget that we have been there, whilst we're on our way back you are going into free fall.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
We did say Charlton get very boring very quickly.

Guess you'll have to wait for a good laugh until next year's Dulux Paint Trophy or whatever it's called comes around again.

You know it's name as you'll be in it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here