Votes: 11 11.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 19 19.0%

• Total voters

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Chelsea, no contest. Don't especially dislike any of the other London clubs, they all have their place. But well before Roman and his billions Chelsea were a nasty, flash club with more than the average number of racist, thuggish fans.

Kenyon's talk of world domination in 10 years was an insult to clubs like United, Barcelona and Real Madrid. I hope their almost inevitable demise is spectacular. Not terminal, since I'd like to see them fighting it out in League One.
I agree with every word. And no it doesn't appear to be a contest. Two thirds of NSC who express a preference say they hate Chelsea more than the other two.

And I'll never forget 1984 when they trashed the Goldstone. TWUNTS. I was too young in 1978 when Spurs did the same thing.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Made my first visit to the Emnirates Stadium last night.

Fk me, that is one cool place to watch your football. It would be irrational to hate the Gooners with that stadium, that manager and just the way they play.

Especially with the nouveux tossers in west London making themselves such an easy target

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
Icy Gull said:
QPR especially now they have Ecclestone

I think you'll find it's the other way round.

Braders said:
probably the closest to "hate" as i get for any London side

don't mind the club much , just a shame their TWATS of fans outnumber the decent ones there

We're no different to any other club. Every clubs got twats and like most clubs, the vast majority of us are very nice people!

Fran Hagarty said:
Hate Chelsea (always have) . Like QPR

:thumbsup: You will always be welcome at Loftus Road! ;)

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
very true i guess - but unfortunately my memories of the R's are ruined by the bad rather then enjoyed by the good!

i wouldn't wish the actual club any harm nor real hate but my least liked London side

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here