Votes: 11 11.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 19 19.0%

• Total voters

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Spurs - not so much because of the team, but because the majority of their fans seem to live in cloud cuckoo land ! I should think you would have to go back 50+ years since they last won the league (have they ever ?) and they rarely make an impression in the cup competitions nowadays, and yet still Spurs fans seem to think they are one of the biggest clubs in the country and deserving of champions league football every season and should attract the best players and managers in the world. Wake up Spurs fans - your team is nothing more than a mid-table team and is no more a big club than Blackburn, Man City, Middlesborough or anyone else whos season ends a month before the last games have been played !

1961 and 1981 they did the double.

Chelsea for me and always have.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
QPR especially now they have Ecclestone

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
My university team used to play a team called 'Brent' as in the london borough council.

And they were just a bunch of mentalists.

So they are my most hated side in London.

:rant:

Professional - it's gotta be Chelsea - the smugness of those 'jonny come
latelies who five years ago hadn't heard of chelsea' on the train home to Kent of a saturday make me want to throw up.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
QPR especially now they have Ecclestone

probably the closest to "hate" as i get for any London side

don't mind the club much , just a shame their TWATS of fans outnumber the decent ones there

oh and i HATE going to Loftus Road..

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
England - not so much because of the team, but because the majority of their fans seem to live in cloud cuckoo land ! I should think you would have to go back 40+ years since they last won something, and yet still England fans seem to think they are one of the biggest teams in the world and deserving of seeding every competition and should attract the best managers in the world. Wake up England fans - your team is nothing more than a mid-table team and is no more a big country than Mexico, Portugal, Spain, Sweden or anyone else whos season ends in the quarter finals before the last games have been played !

:ascarf:

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Arsenal
Have always hated them
They always used to be boring and even though they aren't any more I still hate 'em. And Ian Wright played for them if you need any more reason

Domsdad

brother of Patch
Sep 24, 2003
Its grim up north
I used to be against all London clubs, but nearly 30 years up north west means I've lost that and would support any one of them when they're playing the Scum M.U. or the scally scousers.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Hate Chelsea (always have) . Like QPR & Charlton.

Dandyman

In London village.
Spurs,Big ? Do me a favour.:laugh:

Erm...36000 average attendances and at least 15 titles/cups that I can think of...bit bigger than the likes of Blackburn IMO.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Spurs,Big ? Do me a favour.:laugh:

Spurs are a Big Club. No question. Far bigger than Chelsea, West Ham. 10,000 waiting list for a Season Ticket, sell out every game - including their away allocation for every prem game - full house last week against a load of waiters from Cyprus (They have also sold out their away allocation for the second leg)

Ok not won the league in a generation but still a masive club.

Same as Everton, Liverpool, Man U and Arsenal. These always were, and still are IMO the Big 5

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Chelsea, no contest. Don't especially dislike any of the other London clubs, they all have their place. But well before Roman and his billions Chelsea were a nasty, flash club with more than the average number of racist, thuggish fans.

Kenyon's talk of world domination in 10 years was an insult to clubs like United, Barcelona and Real Madrid. I hope their almost inevitable demise is spectacular. Not terminal, since I'd like to see them fighting it out in League One.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Tottenham, as my mate supports them and they have hopes way above their level
Chelsea, Same as everyone
Arsenal, I don't dislike Arsenal, they play good football and I like watching them

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Dislike Chelsea, have never really liked Spurs, tolerate Arsenal and as pointed out above they do play some stunning football at times...have never had much affection for Fulham or Orient, am pretty neutral on Wet Sham and QPR...but do have a certain amount of affection for Charlton, Barnet and Brentford. Think that covers most of it, voted for Chelsea...the only time you will ever catch me voting blue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here