• Total voters

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Chelsea

Reason?

Two words:

Greg Stanley supports them while royally shafting us.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
So why not West Ham and Fulham then when you allow Tottingham?

1 Arsenal 6 11 16
2 Man Utd 7 4 14
3 Man City 7 3 13
4 Liverpool 6 9 12

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 Newcastle 6 4 11
6 Chelsea 7 -1 11

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 West Ham 6 3 10
8 Aston Villa 6 3 10
9 Everton 7 0 10
10 Blackburn 6 1 9
11 Portsmouth 7 0 9
12 Wigan 7 1 8
13 Middlesbrough 7 -2 8
14 Birmingham 7 -2 8
15 Sunderland 7 -4 8
16 Reading 7 -6 7
17 Fulham 7 -2 6

18 Tottenham 7 -2 5
19 Bolton 7 -4 4
20 Derby

Shirty

Daring to Zlatan
Spurs - not so much because of the team, but because the majority of their fans seem to live in cloud cuckoo land ! I should think you would have to go back 50+ years since they last won the league (have they ever ?) and they rarely make an impression in the cup competitions nowadays, and yet still Spurs fans seem to think they are one of the biggest clubs in the country and deserving of champions league football every season and should attract the best players and managers in the world. Wake up Spurs fans - your team is nothing more than a mid-table team and is no more a big club than Blackburn, Man City, Middlesborough or anyone else whos season ends a month before the last games have been played !

cheeseroll

Jul 5, 2003
Fragrant Harbour
Chelsea if i'm having to give a toss about it. I remember fondly when with Clive Walker they used to do Liverpool each year and we wanted them as the underdog to do well. Then all of a sudden they have enormous backing and think they have always been special.

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
Has to be Chelsea - never liked them and it has nothing at all to do with the fact that they wouldn't support us when we were looking for help for Falmer.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Barnet.....

they are scum!

:D:D:D:D:D

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Kingstonians for breaking my heart or Spurs. They believe their own hype, a false air of grandeur, and yet having spent £millions upon £millions, they are no closer to breaking into the top four. They seems to revel in the fact that they were buying British, but have now abandoned that concept entirely, when they realised it wasn't working.

Last edited:

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Spurs - not so much because of the team, but because the majority of their fans seem to live in cloud cuckoo land ! I should think you would have to go back 50+ years since they last won the league (have they ever ?) and they rarely make an impression in the cup competitions nowadays, and yet still Spurs fans seem to think they are one of the biggest clubs in the country and deserving of champions league football every season and should attract the best players and managers in the world. Wake up Spurs fans - your team is nothing more than a mid-table team and is no more a big club than Blackburn, Man City, Middlesborough or anyone else whos season ends a month before the last games have been played !

Same as above for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here