Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your most despised current MP?

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
because he is a bullying arsehole?

shame they didn't close the playground and send him home to talk to himself in the mirror.

one of the prize cnuts of all time :US:

In response to the 2008–2009 Israel–Gaza conflict, in January 2009 Galloway instigated the Viva Palestina aid convoy to the Gaza Strip. On 14 February 2009, after raising over £1 million-worth of humanitarian aid in four weeks, Galloway and hundreds of volunteers launched the convoy comprising approximately 120 vehicles intended for use in the Strip, including a fire engine donated by the Fire Brigades Union (FBU), 12 ambulances, a boat and trucks full of medicines, tools, clothes, blankets and gifts for children. The 5,000-mile route passed through Belgium, France, Spain, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya and Egypt.

What a 'prize c unt' he is for helping the needy :US:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i'll have to find a new one now Galloway has been rightly told to f*** off by the people of Poplar.

What a 'prize c unt' he is for helping the needy :US:

thats nice, but isnt he supposed to be representing his constituency? had one of the worse attendance records both at parliament and local surgeries i read. he should go and stand for parliament in Baghdad or Gaza if he feels so strongly about helping there.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Too easy, George Osbourne.

quite agree and the sniveling little creep will get us in to the shit neck deep,really don't know why he is the tory shadow chancellor.........................Oh I forgot he is an old Etonian

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here