Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your most despised current MP?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We've gone all this way and nobody's said Norman TWATING Baker?!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
:lolol: Did he get in again or did Serena 'Delia Smith' Tierney pull off a shock win in Mid Sussex?

the Fat Boy cruised to victory again.

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton
Eric Pickes, as I remember his past as a very right wing councillor when I lived oop north.

I don't hate George Osbourne, but it is handing the economy over to "Tim, nice but dim".

NSC Tory?? I think it's fair to say all the parties are represented on here, like they are in the Albion crowd.

As for central Brighton - Green + Labour = Tories are nowhere at all, thank f*** for that at least - particularly after reading Vere's recent hysterical (in the mad sense) black and white A4 sheet attacking the Greens. It was written in a cross between yoof text language and Glenda Slagg from Private Eye, with loads of !!!!!s and ????s. Quite nuts. At least she came third...

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
the Fat Boy cruised to victory again.

So he'll be opening up another KFC branch very soon. Big jugs Jennifer who works across the road is allergic to the chip fat.:down: She's so sweet, always gives me free cola bottles when i pop in there.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
So it would seem we have some great candidates for most despised.

Now all we need is someone who can be bothered to organise a poll with all the candidates, or maybe a World Cup Draw knockout competition, the same way we chose the best ever Carry on Film?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Maggie Thatchers unfertilized ovum, William Hague....... smarmy slimeball of the highest order

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
It's a toss up between harriet har-person or ed balls. I don't know if it their patronising manner but something about those two makes me want to puke every time I hear them.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Gordon (1 eyed scottish ****) Brown,

Easy.

Gordon c*nting Brown

Brown or Harman. Bad bad people.

TNBA

TTF

All these :angry:

All Labour MPs. NSC is defineately Tory.

don't forget someone was telling us only last week that just about everyone on NSC was labour and that virtually no-one on here would be "wasting" a vote on the Tories.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
The poisoned ginger dwarf. Even her name sounds horrible, Bleeeeeaaaars

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Ok, no longer a parlimentary MP, but I cannot stand that Bulging eyed, frog faced jocko tw@t Alex Salmond.
(or that annoying SNP Woman whos always on Question Time, can't remember her jock'bint name!)

cuthbert

Oct 24, 2009
Eric Pickes, as I remember his past as a very right wing councillor when I lived oop north.

I don't hate George Osbourne, but it is handing the economy over to "Tim, nice but dim".

NSC Tory?? I think it's fair to say all the parties are represented on here, like they are in the Albion crowd.

As for central Brighton - Green + Labour = Tories are nowhere at all, thank f*** for that at least - particularly after reading Vere's recent hysterical (in the mad sense) black and white A4 sheet attacking the Greens. It was written in a cross between yoof text language and Glenda Slagg from Private Eye, with loads of !!!!!s and ????s. Quite nuts. At least she came third...

George Osborne is neither nice or dim.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here