Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your moans about Cup ticket prices have been answered

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
cullip4 why didnt you suggest anybody that goes to the replay gets a car speedboat and a bully tankard :lolol:

Is it too late to request free hand jobs from Gully's Girls????:lolol:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Not complaining about the price - will accept that. But would also like to complain about the £2 admin fee when buying online. This infuriates me when Ticketmaster etc because it's clearly such a rip-off, so I really don't expect the Albion to jump on that bandwagon.

I can understand printing the tickets etc has to be paid for but all those things should be accounted for within the ticket cost. Postage could be added on top - that's fair enough. If it's £2 per ticket which I suspect it is - rather than £2 per transaction - then
that's completely out of order.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
For me, and i think many others, this whole things comes down to the principle of the pricing and feeling like the club actually want you to come.

If there's anybody on here (even with a family of four who could save maybe £30 overall), who says that they can't go now cos they can't afford it at those prices but they would be able to if it were a few quid cheaper I hate to say it but for the sake of your finances you really shouldn't go if you're that close to the breadline.

For most people, we just wanted the club to be sensible about it, look at all the factors and do their best to get as many fans there as possble. If they hadn't appointed Poyet there's no way you'd have had 2000 there next week which would have been rediculious. The fact they have appointed him, if they'd just made the tix £15 in the first place it probably would have been a sell out for his first game in charge.

Cup replay against the shittest team in the division with a full house and players looking to prove a point you'd like to think we'd have a good game and many more may come back more often? It's all stuff that I thought of before the tickets even came out so surely somebody at the club can see these things?

Yes the Tshirts is a nice gesture now but it really is a little late. I can plenty afford to go to this game if i wanted to, but at those prices i simply can't JUSTIFY it.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
f*** that.

What a load of absolute SHIT. A t-shirt doesn't make this game affordable in the current economic climate.

Well done Albion, you've guaranteed a lower than 4000 crowd for this, what a 'welcome' for our biggest managerial appointment in years. :nono:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Yes wycombe had to be consulted over the price. The discussion should have been "you are shit, we are shit, the weather will probably be shit, cant see many people coming to a wet and windy withdean". League tables dont lie.

"Therefore lets try and get as many people in as possible under those circumstances and bang out tix at £15 or so".

It didnt happen. The club cocked up and now its a HOLLOW gesture. For the record Im NOT going.

Herendethelesson

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
You moaning fucks. I'd kill to get to that game. I will be able to see the precise total of one Albion game this season, the last one. But even if I could see all of them, whats not to like about this game?

Gus' first home game. The magic of the cup :))). At home against a shit team we should walk over and score a shedload of goals. A nice crisp autumnal evening (wasn't that voted the favourite season on here not long ago). Hell they should charge more.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Yes wycombe had to be consulted over the price. The discussion should have been "you are shit, we are shit, the weather will probably be shit, cant see many people coming to a wet and windy withdean". League tables dont lie.

"Therefore lets try and get as many people in as possible under those circumstances and bang out tix at £15 or so".

It didnt happen. The club cocked up and now its a HOLLOW gesture. For the record Im NOT going.

Herendethelesson

You moany GAY fucker.

p.s loves ya

simon195

Sep 11, 2007
ill stand by what i been saying for ages ..withdean and the playing team are worth no more than a tenner pere march ..end of !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here