Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your moans about Cup ticket prices have been answered

shwoody1

May 18, 2009
lewes
at least the club have come up with something, and fair play to them for that. if we get through im sure things will be different against rd, unless we win every game till then, if we do i will not be moaning!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Good answers, and I'm already looking forward to my t-shirt! It better be XXXXXL:angry:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Great response from the club. I'm going now.

Tell you what, those tshirts are going to be collectors items one day.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Reading between the lines, I think someone at the club cocked up. Possibly with everything going on with the new manager, staff dealing with tickets and other enquiries the Wycombe details were released without proper thought and as a result this has happened. The club are trying to acknowledge this with a gesture on the shirts, but this isn't going to make anyone go who wasn't anyway because of the prices. Lets face it it the t shirts are highly unlikely to be of a high quality given the short notice to make them. But at least they are trying. Problem is the horse has bolted and is running down Tongdean Lane.

Hopefully they'll learn and be better prepared for round two, if we get there.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Tongue in cheek about collectors item but it's a nice gesture from the club and shows they are listening so credit to them for that. You can bet as well that this won't happen again.

Time for all of us to get behind the team and give Gus a warm, noisy home welcome IMO.

Up the Albion!

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008
.... i earn less than i did 5 years ago and have a larger family it just makes it impossible to justify spending that sort of dough on a game of this magnitude

rings a bell. That's why I got the arsehole with someone who here who came out with the classic "I support the club so i'm going" fuckin great if you can afford it, but the bloke in the street can't. I know of a lot of people that WANT to go but simply can't afford it and feel that the club could have helped a little. It's not Tescos or Ladbrokes we're taking about, it's our club and we're ALL part of it.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Tongue in cheek about collectors item but it's a nice gesture from the club and shows they are listening so credit to them for that. You can bet as well that this won't happen again.

Time for all of us to get behind the team and give Gus a warm, noisy home welcome IMO.

Up the Albion!

Well, not really, if they had been listening to the fans they would have simply dropped the prices and given tickets away to schools to fill the ground.

BUt hey, a t-shirt is better than nothing i guess, i'm still not going though.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
This was a MASSIVE Cock up, which the club have acknowledged, and I supose the club is trying to do somethng, but as someone else has said, the horse has bolted.

Ken Brown - or whoever was responsible for this mess - should hang their heads.

Still not too late to go arond the schools and give them away - anyone who's paid for a ticket have a problem with that?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
They couldn't. Tickets had already been sold, prices were already up and all agreed with Wycombe. The games next Wednesday. Logistically that would be a huge headache. This is them making the best of a bad situation IMO.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
a T-Shirt!!! i'm going to litteraly RUSH to the ticket office tomorrow to buy a ticket and recieve my T-Shirt. :clap2:

:wozza:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here