Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your local/regular Pub

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
The nearest pub to me is The Duck in Haywards Heath but I don't use it.

Tend to drink mostly in the United Services Club (second nearest).
Sometimes Orange Square.
Sometimes Burrell Arms.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
jonnyboylennon said:
Sam do you ever actually leave the borders of East Preston?

*snigger*

:lolol:

Admittedly I love the place, especially in summer. It is very idyllic. However, most Saturday nights I can be found in Worthing or Chichester. They are both a lot cheaper and easier for me than Brighton.

Ironically, I was actually in Brighton on Saturday night and nearly called you (until I realised we were about to leave). Might be there again this Saturday night, what you up to chief? Fancy a few beers perhaps?

Last edited:

Yes. yes I do.

But am going to Hillsborough so wont be back til at a guestimate about 9.... but probably straight out on the beers with whoever else is up fot it so give me a text if you're around, you ginger LOVE GOD.

Im leaving work early now to catch the match - wooooooo!

:wave:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Preston Park Tavern I spose but i hardly ever go in it considering i live about 30 seconds walk from it.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Probably The Bugle. In the summer the Cleveland. The Stanmer is the nearest to me but I never use it. Also the PPT every seventh Monday.

Stumpy Tim

In England it was that shit pub in the Marina. Now my local is the Golden Sheaf in Double Bay. Often end up talking to Ryan Skeppers from Heartbreak High if anyone remembers him? He was annoying, but but the brother of Anita Skeppers (who was fit & went out with Drasic)

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
My locals are the Station and the Conqueror. Conq is a bit of a walk (10 mins?) but a groovey little pub, excellent roasting on a sunday and one of the fittest barmaids in town.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Normally The Cuthbert in Freshfield Road or The Welly in Kemptown, or The Hanover if we are kiddy-free (hmmmm draught redstipe).

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
we're also Duke in Shoreham people - usually Wed nights after a quick Summer LIghtning in The Lazy toad firstly....and Friday nights as well for whatever musical offering they have (sometimes questionable) :lol:

Sov in Shoreham for Sunday lunch and the papers.....

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
The grapes .. limehouse on the river nice pint nice view blinding fish and chips

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Knightsworld said:
Kings Head (Fishersgate). get a good crowd in there and a pretty barmaid to get you drunk:clap2:
Ooh, thats MY local too. I was there last night (most Wednesday nights, and Sunday lunchtimes).

The Star in Haywards Heath for my lunchtime drinking needs.

The Cricketers in Southwick for my England match drinking needs.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
lord nelson isle of dogs
gipsy moth greenwich (used to manage that one)

i ve been in the grapes a few times ditchy bit of asqueeze on that terrace in the summer

Mick Beard BHA

Hirsute
Feb 23, 2004
Back in Brighton
If i'm down in GOSBTS, i'd normally be found in The Cricketers in Southwick (me missus' family live there).

Otherwise its The Wheatsheaf up in Tooting for me :drink: :drink:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Both myself and Chez drink and play pitch invasion for the Montpellier ( Monty ) on upper North street for a few jars then off to the Portland in Hove if any good rock bands are playing.:drink:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here