Your kids what teams do they follow ?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Spurs and Newcastle.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
My little girl hates football.My boys too young but will have no choice they will be Brighton.

My little brother is 14 and after taking him to a few games last year he now supports albion before hand it was Fulham,

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Crewe Alex and Liverpool :( Like Leekbrook there's no chance with living so far away though he does like the Albion and will never say a bad word about us (but part of that might be because he knows his pocket money will be stopped if he does)

John Byrne

Jun 18, 2007
I can proudly say my lad who is 11 supports the albion.....his mates take this piss out of him about it too. But he stands firm!! Good lad!!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
My eldest bulldog used to follow Man utd but he's gone right off football now and little bulldog has allways been mad about Chelsea but he's started following the Albion as well now.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Aston Villa and Birmingham City mine which leads to the odd bust up. At least they have the good manners to look out for the Albion's results and occasionally phone to commiserate:lolol:

leonidas

Go tell the Spartans
Jun 5, 2007
Surrounded by pubs
My daughter hates football unless it's England.

My son was a Manure fan when he was little enough not to know any better but, although the therepy has cured him of that affliction, he is not an Albion fan - yet

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
they live in my house, they bloody well support leeds, home and away season tickets the lots of them. the oldest is a big leeds fan, my oldest girl is a leeds fan but can take or leave the football. the youngest is too young to care yet but she knows the leeds salute and some words to MOT so i am raising her well. the foetus is always a leeds fan.

sorry had a few beers that made sense to me when i wrote it

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I don't have any kids but I'm trying to convert my two little nephews and my niece. My eldest nephew is already a Junior Seagull and has the kit. My niece isn't into football (yet) and my youngest nephew really has no choice...he'll be Brighton! My brother in law is Spurs, sadly...still, will try my best.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Have 3-boys..eldest is 22 and supports Middlesborough (don't Ask)
next son is 19 and supports Manure..and the youngest supprts Spurs..but they have all been season ticket holders out the Albion during the years and they all have a soft spot for them

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Can proudly say that son and step daughter support the Albion. One of my step sons support man utd the other Chelsea:thud:. Out of my grandchildren 3 of them support the albion. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
they live in my house, they bloody well support leeds, home and away season tickets the lots of them. the oldest is a big leeds fan, my oldest girl is a leeds fan but can take or leave the football. the youngest is too young to care yet but she knows the leeds salute and some words to MOT so i am raising her well. the foetus is always a leeds fan.

sorry had a few beers that made sense to me when i wrote it

My dad tried that approach until he found out that social services don't accept "doesn't support Spurs" as a reason for disowning a 4 year old :jester:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
My dad tried that approach until he found out that social services don't accept "doesn't support Spurs" as a reason for disowning a 4 year old :jester:

oh i will skip social services, they get one chance to repent their sin at the feet of king billy at elland road otherwise it is clothes in a bin liner and hoof them out the front door should any of them dare to mention another team under my roof.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I can't believe you people on here whose little 'uns support someone else.:angry:

PARENT'S PREROGATIVE FOR CHRIST SAKE COMBINED WITH BRAINWASHING AT A YOUNG AGE.

I have 2 sons:

Thomas, 8 adores the Albion

Gabriel, 5 got pulled up at school recently when playing footie - "I'll be Dean Cox, you be Palace Scum" he announced.

Dunno where he got that from :blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here