Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your kids what teams do they follow ?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Laura supports the Albion.......although I sense it may be waning...and Bex doesnt give a stuff about football.

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
My Bex would rather fight a cougar than watch football, even when her brother is playing! Youngest son is more into wrestling and Lil Coach is a season ticket holder for the Albion, and has been since he was three. So he didn't have much of a choice really!

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
Both my girls support the albion.

When the Liverpool Chelsea & Man U etc "Supporters" in her class take the piss out of them, her answer is "Have you ever seen your team live at the Millenium stadium or Wembley? The answer is always no.

:albion2:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
My 5 1/2 year old hasn't really got into football as a spectator sport yet, although he will be coming to Withers with me on Saturday, which will be his 3rd match watching the Albion.

My 1 1/2 year old daughter is far too young.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
My son supports Spurs and my daughter is a part time Albion fan but is only interested when the football and atmosphere are good. Oh well!

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Despite all his friends being manure fans my seven year old is Albion through and through. He does however have a strange affinity for Accrington Stanley :ohmy:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Despite all his friends being manure fans my seven year old is Albion through and through. He does however have a strange affinity for Accrington Stanley :ohmy:

My 8 year old regularly tells all the Chelsea and Manure fans at his school that they're just glory fans and not real supporters as real supporters actuallt go to the games.

Marvellous scenes :thumbsup:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
My son is Palace all the way. He has an Arsenal shirt that was handed down but only wears it for fun. He also has a Chelsea wrist band which I hide deep in his wardrobe, just as there is no confusion I have put a Palace mirror up in his room.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I will not let my Daughters entertain any other team than Brighton & Hove Albion.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Both my daughter and my son are Albion fans and always have been. They've never succumbed to peer pressure and supported one of the fashionable teams, although my daughter's partner supports Arsenal as well as Brighton and she does like them too. My son's wife says she supports Chelsea but that's as far as it goes (like many who pay lip service to supporting teams but never actually go to watch them!)

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
My step-daughter was a Leeds fan like her father until I "stepped" in and made her see the error of her ways. She doesn't really like footy too much, but she turned out to the Falmer marches and has been to a few games. Some of you may even have spotted her on the first march as she did it all the way on stilts.

The "father vs step-father" matches this season could prove interesting though!

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
My wife is Southsea born and bred and came home from her mums a couple of years ago with a Pompey sticker in the back of her car. I refused to let my boys travel in the same car which led to major row. Compromise was (awaits flaming from single blokes) that if you see a car with a Pompey and a Brighton sticker in the back, it will probably be a Pompey supporter in the front with a 6 year old and 4 year old Albion fan in the back!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here