Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your first game at the Amex

Well?

• Total voters

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
was going to be donny but heard our own seats are reserved and whislt buying my seat for the gills game I couldnt resist the other two so I can sample my view early, also will stop any one putting their arse groove in my seat before I do

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
SSC game so that i can say I went to the first ever match at the Amex (however meaningless it may ultimately be)

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Have you never sampled the wine before you take the bottle at a restaurant?

Knowing Scott, he'd be more inclined to down the first bottle before proceeding to polish another four over the course of the night.

Anyway, for me then it will hopefully be the SSC (providing I can get a press pass through work sorted). Otherwise, it'll be whichever is the first game that there are tickets left on general sale

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Very much wanted it to be the Donny game, nut now my dad is taking my glory hunting little brother to the Yids match, and I know I couldnt deal with him bragging about going before me. Childish I know, but thats siblings I guess!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Have you never sampled the wine before you take the bottle at a restaurant?

id much prefer my first memories of a stadium we've been waiting 14 years for to be a proper game featuring two proper teams with all our star signings out there doing battle in front of a packed house with a great atmosphere for a vital three points in the league

not watching the stiffs and a load of part timers plod along in a stadium that is less than half full

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Donny Rovers for me, looking forward to the whole day, the build up, the pre match beer, the atmosphe a hat trick fromm CMS and 3 points

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
I always thought that the Gillingham game was before Donny.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Donny.

Can't be arsed with SSC
Away for Spurs

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
Doncaster. Last game at the Goldstone, first game at Falmer. Just seems to make sense.

Plus I don't want my first match experience to include unlimited subs, shirked tackles or empty seats.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Doncaster. Last game at the Goldstone, first game at Falmer. Just seems to make sense.

Plus I don't want my first match experience to include unlimited subs, shirked tackles or empty seats.

Nail. On. Head. Roll on Saturday 6 August :amex:

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
It was going to SPurs game, but I promised my mate who plays for Borough that if they got to the final I would watch him, and if possible stick £10 on him being the first ever scorer at The AMEX. He scored in the semi final, they got through, he got me a ticket for the South Stand, so my first game at The AMEX will be as an AWAY fan

Me too. Work colleague play for the Borough so load of us going, but I would rather sit in my seat in the West Stand.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
SSC Final for me-don't know enough people to get a tour so I think paying a tenner to get in there early is good value. Not too bothered about the game. I'm treating it as my pre-season tour of The Amex which will also help me to figure out the best transport options before 22,500 people are all getting their bearings on Aug 6.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here