Your first game at the Amex

Well?

• Total voters

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Doncaster for me, the main event.
I've got a prior engagement the day of the spuds game and am not bothered about the SSC final.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
id much prefer my first memories of a stadium we've been waiting 14 years for to be a proper game featuring two proper teams with all our star signings out there doing battle in front of a packed house with a great atmosphere for a vital three points in the league

not watching the stiffs and a load of part timers plod along in a stadium that is less than half full

Chill out dude!

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Doncaster - wanted to do the spurs game but all sold out

The Spurs game isn't sold out, they have put all the ST holders seats as reserved and can be booked online etc, by going to 'my reserved tickets' and ordering them there once you meet the loyalty points requirement

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Spurs game for me. I don't want to spend half my time before the Donny match wondering how to find my seat, where to have a pint, where to get some grub etc etc. Plus, I kinda like Spurs as well.

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
Doncaster, and that goes for most of the STHs i go with, for all the reasons given above, just a shame this isnt gonna be the razzamatazz match aswell but apparently gus doesnt want any distractions before an important game either, so its the spurs game for all that. Hope they do something though for the donny game, and we can do our bit too with the singing, banners etc. Cant wait.

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
It's got to be the first league match. Start off with a bang and experience the Amex full to capacity.

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
SSC for me because I've waited long enough thank you. As others have said i also want to orientate myself so I can savour the Spurs game and really appreciate the first league game and squeeze every little bit out of it. Really hoping that all these people who are saying they have chosen the Donny game so they start with a bang are gonna make some noise for it.....and then throughout the season. I cant wait to show everyone that even those in Platinum can kick up a racket!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here