Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your Favourite Things About Football?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Bit late on this one,but I quite like Sky counting down the closure of the transfer window from 3 months out,then having their correspondents at all the "major" (Premiership) grounds,and the final hours and minutes ticking by with mugger all happening,then declaring that ,with 2 minutes left before the window " slams shut" Victor Clitoris has moved from Penge Athletic to Warblington Wanderers,fee undisclosed.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I like it when a keeper makes a blinding save and then yells at his defence, pointing and swearing and shit when really he is all chuffed and that.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I also remember an away goalkeeper at the Goldstone tipping the ball over the bar, then hanging on it for 5 seconds, then letting go so it wobbled. That was well good.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I like it when a player scores and tries to do the Rooney slide on the knees but it isn't wet enough so they kind of brake hard and tip over. Wicked.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Superb skill does it for me and flair

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Celebrating away goals. f*** all the overpaid c'unts on the field - it's all about the fans.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
good on you and your little boy, when i was out there for a year i went to a lower league game, somewhere in perth or outside of it watching one of the guys from our backpackers hostel play for a semi-pro team, most of the footballers were croations, the aussies are simply not intersted in footy, or as they call it wog-ball or soccer or fag sport. as for AFL i went to a game with a mate and was soooooooooo bored i left before half time.

good luck to your lad with the footy and well done for not turning to AFL
sorry to dissapoint you but he / we love AFL too - both can co-exist IMHO and he'll be the one to decide which he takes furthest (although I hope it's football, natch...). The A League is getting better with some decent imports this year

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here