Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Here's one I don't like......
People saying 'can I get?' followed by whatever it is they're after 😡

Gwm

Oct 25, 2011
I also like the classics the wrong way round

Such as

Is the pope Jewish ? When then the answer is no !

Or

Lamb dressed as mutton !

Noldi

Sep 5, 2010
Horsham
One of my older ones was "Better than a poke in the eye with a blunt stick" but as I spent the last decade working overseas I have heard some when translated are quite funny.:)

You dont feed the pigs jam (or cherries) = Dont give somebody whos a twat anything nice

Farmer always milks his favorite cow = Manger always asks his favorite workers to do all the work.

But the best one from a German was some thing like this "Was der Krupp in Essen ist, das sind wir im Trinken" meaning Krupp the very Big engineering company in Essen are the mother of all companys and thats what we are in drinking, Basically piss heads.

Noldi

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I also like the classics the wrong way round

Such as

Is the pope Jewish ? When then the aEnswer is no !

Or

Lamb dressed as mutton !

My brothers mother in law is German and she once came out with 'you are barking up ze wrong ends of ze stick'

Classic

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
'Little fishes taste sweet'............usually after my 16/1 certainty has been short headed and I've done it each way.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
:)

something exactly like that i reckon..

I'm glad it made sense to you Paul, as I haven't got the faintest idea what I was going on about tbh. I blame an extended 'Happy Hour' & coming home to switch my computer on. :blush:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You can't make a silk purse out of a cow's (unt.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
When someone complains that something is unfair..'in the words of the great Esther Rantzen-"Thats Life!"

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
He looked at me like I'd walked into his house on Christmas Day and pissed on his kids.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here