Led Zepp.
Small Faces.
Kinks.
Pink Floyd.
Fallout Boy.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
All a bit daft, anyone with musical taste will surely have dozens if not hundreds of bands and solo artists they like and its a bit anal to put them in order - I have CDs I have not played for months, then take them down off the shelf and play them to death. I do loads of driving and have a 6CD changer so heres my top 6 (for this week)

Faust - Faust (from 1971, the definitive Krautrockers - the cover - an X-Ray of a clenched fist - was as wierd as the music which came on clear vinyl)
Hawkwind - The 1999 Party (double live album from the US tour of 1974 - what a top live band and they still had Lemmy on bass then)
Nick Drake - Five Leaves Left (beautiful, plaintive, what a stupid waste he topped himself)
The Durutti Column - Love in the Time of Recession (latest album from my favourite band, only played it a few times so far, seems to be the usual DC mixed bag)
David Bowie- All Saints (Compilation of instrumentals, mostly from Heroes/Low which is my favourite Bowie era)
Orange Juice - The Very Best Of (what it says on the label)

Oh yes I have the Duckworth Lewis Method in my Glove Compartment to put in the dash CD Player so thats my current top 7!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Rollins Band
Pearl Jam
Soundgarden
Led Zeppelin
Rush

foul old ron

I'll decide, thank you.
Feb 26, 2009
Round the back, by the bins.
Sex Pistols---They changed the world.
AC/DC (with Bon Scott)---Rock stripped to the bare essentials.
Rolling Stones---Pure class.
Green Day---For not giving up.
Queen---For Live Aid.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
here goes - (from a man with 6000 records)

In no particular order :
The Cure
Nick Drake
The Pixies
Joy Division
Stone Roses

Bubbling under : Cream ,Doors,Love,The Smiths,Beefheart,BSP,Nirvana,SonicYouth,DinosaurJr,Led Zep,hendrix,Bob Marley,MBV,Jeff Buckley,Early U2

And some more obscure contenders: Mazzy star, pretty things (SF sorrow),Bon Iver,Biff bang Pow, Field mice, Jimmy Cliff,Vashti bunyan

How the heck can you decide ?

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
No particluar order

Led Zeppelin
The Who
Pink Floyd
Neil Young
The Beatles

Actually I would imagine that 5 sold more albums etc than any other 5 put together ???

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Foo Fighters

Guns and Roses

The Jam

The Killers

U2

Others : Oasis, the Levellers, Slade, The Cult, Pearl Jam

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports