Queen
New Order
Green Day

The Cult
Radiohead
Soundgarden
Nirvana
Jimmy Hendrix

Maybe I'm being pedantic, but the only people who spell Hendrix's name that way are people who either don't know his music, or that went to school with him.
So, was he a good student?
:dunce:

Actually, since I just sold a record (that he played on) to Janie, his Sister - maybe I ought to ask her if 'Jimmy' was top of his class!

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009
Maybe I'm being pedantic, but the only people who spell Hendrix's name that way are people who either don't know his music, or that went to school with him.
So, was he a good student?
:dunce:

Actually, since I just sold a record (that he played on) to Janie, his Sister - maybe I ought to ask her if 'Jimmy' was top of his class!

Sorry Jimi, I'll probably go to hell for spelling your name wrong. But if we are going to get all musically 'snobbish', my mother in law went out with his bass player Noel Redding before meeting my father in law who used to book his band for the night clubs he ran in Folkestone. So I probably do know shit all:dunce:

Oh yes I forgot Roger Daltrey lives in my village and I regularly bump into him at the local butchers buying sausages!!

Last edited:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Sorry Jimmi, I'll probably go to hell for spelling your name wrong. But if we are going to get all musically 'snobbish', my mother in law went out with his bass player Noel Redding before meeting my father in law who used to book his band for the night clubs he ran in Folkestone. So I probably do know shit all:dunce:

Oh yes I forgot Roger Daltrey lives in my village and I regularly bump into him at the local butchers buying sausages!!

:lolol: harsh but true :lolol:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Sorry Jimmi, I'll probably go to hell for spelling your name wrong. But if we are going to get all musically 'snobbish', my mother in law went out with his bass player Noel Redding before meeting my father in law who used to book his band for the night clubs he ran in Folkestone. So I probably do know shit all:dunce:

Jimi, isn't it?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I don't know if I done this in it's firat incarnation, but here goes

Clash
Jam
Specials
Queen
Black Uhuru

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here