Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your favourite comedy programme?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Seinfeld is probably my all time fav...
Most other favs have been mentioned including QI - but I caught an episode of "whos line is it" (I think thats what it was called) on the weekend and that had me in fits!! :lol:

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Qi, Seinfeld, The Office, Blackadder, Lead Balloon, Curb your enthusiasm, Fawlty towers, Fast Show, Porridge.

I like most stuff except for drivel like Only Fools and Horses, My Family, two pints of lager..

Why Doesn't It Surprise Me That You Don't Like The Stuff That Millions Of Others Do. Must Keep It High Brow Eh? Unless, God Forbid, You Get Cast As Bloke In Pub In One Of Those Sitcoms. All Previous Disrespecting Of Our Comedy Heritage Are Then Null And Void I Bet.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
You know that little caps lock button on your keyboard? PRESS IT!!

You Know That Thing Called A Nose On The End Of Your Face. Keep it Out Of Other People's Business.

go poke your tongue back up nathan elders arse mate cos people on here aint got time for ya.

No Doubt Poking Tongues Up People's Arses Is A Regular Thursday Night Fixture At The Costa Del Crime Branch Of The Darby And Joan Club. You Are One Sick Perverted Dirty Old Man. Do You Really Think People Care About Your Ever More Desperate Attempts To Justify That Lump Of Gristle Between Your Chubby Legs?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Whoever Bars Mar is you have to admire him for comments like that, marvellous stuff.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Why Doesn't It Surprise Me That You Don't Like The Stuff That Millions Of Others Do. Must Keep It High Brow Eh? Unless, God Forbid, You Get Cast As Bloke In Pub In One Of Those Sitcoms. All Previous Disrespecting Of Our Comedy Heritage Are Then Null And Void I Bet.

well of course i would take the job. I don't have anything against these programmes in some ethical or moral sense, just don't like them. It is called an opinion. And I would hardly call Porridge high brow.

Up to your old tricks again I see :yawn:

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
No Doubt Poking Tongues Up People's Arses Is A Regular Thursday Night Fixture At The Costa Del Crime Branch Of The Darby And Joan Club. You Are One Sick Perverted Dirty Old Man. Do You Really Think People Care About Your Ever More Desperate Attempts To Justify That Lump Of Gristle Between Your Chubby Legs?

dunno who these darby and joan birds are you weirdo but if they got big baps and are willin to bend over then send em down the bar as i aint had a good 3sum for yonks. you can get back to pullin ya plonker over your hero elder but ya might need to use the pause button a lot on his greatest goals video before you get ta finish ya load.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
well of course i would take the job. I don't have anything against these programmes in some ethical or moral sense, just don't like them. It is called an opinion. And I would hardly call Porridge high brow.

Up to your old tricks again I see :yawn:

Porridge, Fawlty Towers Are The Queen Mother Of British Comedy. Of Course You Can't Criticise Them. However, You Didn't Just Say You Didn't Like Only Fools And Horses, You Described It As Drivel And It Is Beyond Me How You Can Make That Statement. It Just Betrays You For The Elitist Snob That You Are

:falmerspi

But then again you admire E.T :D

And Once Again A Film Enjoyed By Millions Of People But Who Are They In Comparison To The Greatest "Resting" Actor Of His Generation, Eh?

Nice Use Of The Falmer Smiley But You Don't Fool Anyone With Your New Found Enthusiasm For Footie. You Probably Think The Offside Trap Is A Long Running West End Agatha Christie Play.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Isn't there a Nathan Elder thread you could be wanking yourself silly over?

P.S the Falmer thing was an error. Even I know we got Falmer.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
You Know That Thing Called A Nose On The End Of Your Face. Keep it Out Of Other People's Business.

Hilarious - you're writing on an internet chat forum, posting your own opinions to wind other people up - and you want us to ignore you? I'd say you're a few sandwiches short of a picnic frankly.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Isn't there a Nathan Elder thread you could be wanking yourself silly over?

P.S the Falmer thing was an error. Even I know we got Falmer.

So, I'm Now Not Allowed To Post On Threads That You Deign To Grace With Your Elitist Nonsense? And What The Hell Do You Mean By "We"? You Ain't Albion. Just A Lonely Little Boy Posting In The Off Topic Threads Of A Footie Forum.

Hilarious - you're writing on an internet chat forum, posting your own opinions to wind other people up - and you want us to ignore you? I'd say you're a few sandwiches short of a picnic frankly.

Well, If I Do Ever End Up Short Of Sandwiches You Could Always Shove More Of Your Opinions Down Everybody's Throat. There Seems To Plenty Going Spare. If You Don't Like How I Type, Then Move On, Read Something Else, Do Some Ironing, Watch Jeremy Kyle. Whatever Floats Your Boat.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Well, If I Do Ever End Up Short Of Sandwiches You Could Always Shove More Of Your Opinions Down Everybody's Throat. There Seems To Plenty Going Spare. If You Don't Like How I Type, Then Move On, Read Something Else, Do Some Ironing, Watch Jeremy Kyle. Whatever Floats Your Boat.

You poor unloved child. A little insecurity perhaps? Or maybe just an overinflated ego tainted by a bit of anger that no one listens to your opinion, although that usually stems from being unloved as a child anyhow...

As for opinions - you seem to be the only one shoving them anywhere - oddly enough no one appears to be taking any notice of yours other than to take the piss! :lol:

andybaha

Jan 3, 2007
Piddinghoe
Ronnie Barker is the greatest comedy actor ever. His timing in Porridge is sheer comic genius. Only Fools And Horses is up there as well. Plus Dad's Army and Steptoe & Son for classic comedy.

I don't think anyone has mentioned The Royle Family or the underated Early Doors.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here