Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your favourite comedy programme?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I can't believe nobody has mentioned the excellent My Family on BBC 1.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
They did quite a few decent Xmas specials Simster and the Batman and Robin moment was a classic moment in TV history you old grouch but not as funny as Del Boy saying to Trigger " nice and cool Trig nice and cool " and falling through the gap in the Bar, that was the funniest moment in TV history, FACT.
"a classic moment in TV history".

You posting that sentence was actually funnier than the programme itself. Did you also wet yourself laughing in that scene when Del's kid was born and the waiting Rodney asks "what is it then Del? ", and Del replies "it's a baby Rodney".

Another classic. :rolleyes:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
No mentions for anything other than British comedy thus far?

Seinfeld, Curb your Enthusiasm, The Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill, Futurama, Taxi, South Park, Beavis and Butthead, Frasier, Home Improvement, Roseanne, MASH, Cheers to name a few.

Hell - did no-one like Happy Days?!?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
No mentions for anything other than British comedy thus far?

Seinfeld, Curb your Enthusiasm, The Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill, Futurama, Taxi, South Park, Beavis and Butthead, Frasier, Home Improvement, Roseanne, MASH, Cheers to name a few.

Hell - did no-one like Happy Days?!?

I mentioned Frasier :thumbsup:

Discovered it somewhat by accident while channel surfing one day, enjoyed it and am now building my DVD collection of it (I have 5 of the 8 series thus far released on Region 2).

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
One of the funniest things I have seen for a long time was the series " The Worst Week of my Life" with Sarah Alexander...its was pure slapstick but just brilliantly acted.

Thin Blue Line, Dad's Army, Morcambe and Wise, Mock The Week, HIGNFY, and for a nice genteel show, I used to really like Dinner ladies....the writing of Victoria Wood was brilliant and Julie Walters excellent.

...oh and "Coupling"was far better than Friends IMHO

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Great series for me include

Blackadder
The Rise and Fall of Reginald Perrin
One foot in the Grave
Only fools and Horses
Ever decreasing circles - very under rated
The Good Life
Bottom
The Young Ones
The Office
Some Extra's

At Least Someone Here Has Taste. Thank God For Uncle Spielberg! Put Him In Charge Of Light Entertainment And Keep All The Crap On Bbc 3 Where It Belongs. Then Idiots Like Simster Would Be Happy And Out The Way. American Crap Can Live On Chennel 4 With Big Brother To Keep It Company And Sheep With No Taste Like Bozza Can Wallow In The Shit.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
At Least Someone Here Has Taste. Thank God For Uncle Spielberg! Put Him In Charge Of Light Entertainment And Keep All The Crap On Bbc 3 Where It Belongs. Then Idiots Like Simster Would Be Happy And Out The Way. American Crap Can Live On Chennel 4 With Big Brother To Keep It Company And Sheep With No Taste Like Bozza Can Wallow In The Shit.

We could be long lost Brothers Bars Mar :thumbsup:

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
i wish you 2 wud get long lost together as you desrve each others company. see who cud boor the other to death first.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
i wish you 2 wud get long lost together as you desrve each others company. see who cud boor the other to death first.

Says The Bloke Who Thinks It Funny To Relate His Attempts To Spice Up His Sex Life With A 60 Year Old With Spaniel's Ears For Tits. Seriously, It's Sick And Disgusting. Perhaps You Would Be Better Trying To Learn How To Spell Properly.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
The Office obviously

Attachments

• David_Brent_111.jpg
    David_Brent_111.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 77

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
Says The Bloke Who Thinks It Funny To Relate His Attempts To Spice Up His Sex Life With A 60 Year Old With Spaniel's Ears For Tits. Seriously, It's Sick And Disgusting. Perhaps You Would Be Better Trying To Learn How To Spell Properly.

go poke your tongue back up nathan elders arse mate cos people on here aint got time for ya.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer

You know that little caps lock button on your keyboard? PRESS IT!!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Qi, Seinfeld, The Office, Blackadder, Lead Balloon, Curb your enthusiasm, Fawlty towers, Fast Show, Porridge.

I like most stuff except for drivel like Only Fools and Horses, My Family, two pints of lager..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here