Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your favourite away day

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Ipswich is one of my favourites. But again - it's just because I've had great days out at Portman Road. If you've had a bad experience then that's what you'll remember.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Peterborough and Carlisle are both great.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Enjoyed Plymouth and Peterboro this season - both good grounds to visit although very different to each other. Swindon is not my favourite place although being given a poncho when it rained made it feel almost like home (albeit the view was better).

A good result is what makes it for me but there are some grounds where I've been in with the home fans that have been great fun just for the crack. Include Oldham, Yeovil, Bristol Rovers and Tranmere in that of our current opposition.

Over the years my least favourite grounds have been Leicester (Filbert Street was ok but the Walkers is horrid) Walsall and Hull but then, thankfully, I've never actually made it to Hartlepool

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
I find all the away days I can manage are excellent,but I really like

Cheltenham
Norwich
Lincoln.

Fortunately for me I live quite near to the bestest one for me,

Exeter

plus an honourable mention for Torquay.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Wycombe & Hartlepool for me , just enjoyable days out

obviously any ground with a Terrace (Peterborough , Brentford , Yeovil etc..) are also winners in my book

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
for the shear excitement, atmosphere and intensity nothing beats 5000 Albion fans on an away trip to our arch rival

Crystal Palarse

I like Orient away as well

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Shrewsbury

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Nothing to do with the fact that i spent a large chunk of my life growing up here but Wycombe is always a good day out. We always take a good following and you cant beat a few pints in the White Horse beforehand.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Blackpool. Got stuck up there with Empire during the petrol crisis. We only took 250 up there but what a few days it was. Got all the way back to Reigate hill before fianally running out of desiel. Luckily a contact with brighton and hove buses drove up to save the day!!!!!!!!!!!!

sambha75

do one ...asshole
Nov 9, 2010
good old sussex
best aways..... leeds, peterborough, sheffield united

worst aways.....gillingham, crawley

:albion1:

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
Remember a trip to Bury about October 1976, we got beat 3 nil but the whole trip was one big laugh, from getting on the coach at 6.30am to arriving home late evening.

BINNEYS BOOTS

Aug 22, 2008
Hartlepool for me. Done it a couple of years running staying for the weekend. 'Happy hour' from 8 till closing time, Fosters £1-50 a pint! Hotel we stay in has 2 nightclubs in it open till 4-30! :drink: Whats not to like!! Even seen us win. Mind you, takes me about a week to recover.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here