Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your biggest Albion disappointment?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Goldstone

Funny how this should have been,was,could have been-her soul has been laid to rest in peace,her spirit lives on at The Amex.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
40,999 felt like it too, whilst a meagre 17,000 for a poorly supported small club celebrated at the other end.

But I don't think we'd have lasted a season up there, and would have been annihilated in some games at that time.

Think we had nearer 33,000 than 41,000 but we did outnumber County by a fair amount. Which is understandable as Nottingham doesn't need two league sides.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
We Threw it all Away

Two games strike me:

A 0-2 Cup defeat to Southampton and most of all Barfly Lloyd bringing on the subs when we were leading 2-1 against Liverpool and lost 2-3. Don't do it I thought cause the subs were just not up to the speed of the game. Bruce made the same mistake for Sunderland.

For matches, I'd put the 1-5 home loss vs Stoke City at the end of the season during Magoo's management.

I never liked his coaching anyway, and thought he was our worst manager - but it was a horrible embarrassing match capped by his statement afterwards that the game didn't matter.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
For me it has to be that 5-0 game at Selhurst - a ghost that may be exorcised if we can play to our full potential on 27th??

Relegation at Grimsby came close - what a long, miserable journey home that was, even if we didn't go up there with much hope!

muvs

Aug 31, 2011
For me, taking my seat in the 1901 for the first time only to find I have a handrail obscuring a third of the pitch. I am very much a matter of fact person and I undertsand to downside of supports the Albion (not that there is to many nowadays), however, regardless of poor performances etc, it is always nice to be able to see them...especially when its the highest priced seats in the ground!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here