Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Your best Percy Tau Facebook comment?

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
No, originally most of the recognised SA majority tribes migrated south from east africa... 11th c onwards, they stole the land from the now extinct or minority tribal groups.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

This is not the thread, and probably not the forum, for a debate on South African land rights.

But if you think that what may (or may not) have happened in 11th century is equivalent to the 1913 Native Land Act, and it's present day impact, then I think we can safely agree to disagree.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
https://www.facebook.com/search/top?q=manchester%20city

It's still seven hours before kick off and our new Percy loving South African friends have contributed many of 700 posts about tonights fixture on Manchester City's Facebook page.

A few of the gems:

“Roar lion Roar We are Brighton we don't fear anyone Percy Tau will score 2 today.”

“U might b a big team, bt Percy Tau is bigger than Manchester city combined... His yet to bypass Messi. His an African Goat, the best you can ever get.
I'll be watching him from the stands. I'll be flying to your stands today.. you see a dark dark dark guy in the stands that will be me…”

"I am scared i feel like hanging up my boots because of the Lion Percy Tau i can't lie i am scared" - Kevin De Bruyne

“Sterling runs like a pregnant Duck Tau is way better than him.”

Last edited:

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
This is not the thread, and probably not the forum, for a debate on South African land rights.

But if you think that what may (or may not) have happened in 11th century is equivalent to the 1913 Native Land Act, and it's present day impact, then I think we can safely agree to disagree.
....and abandoned more than 30 years ago...

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
https://www.facebook.com/search/top?q=manchester%20city

It's still seven hours before kick off and our new Percy loving South African friends have contributed many of 700 posts about tonights fixture on Manchester City's Facebook page.

A few of the gems:

“Roar lion Roar We are Brighton we don't fear anyone Percy Tau will score 2 today.”

“U might b a big team, bt Percy Tau is bigger than Manchester city combined... His yet to bypass Messi. His an African Goat, the best you can ever get.
I'll be watching him from the stands. I'll be flying to your stands today.. you see a dark dark dark guy in the stands that will be me…”

"I am scared i feel like hanging up my boots because of the Lion Percy Tau i can't lie i am scared" - Kevin De Bruyne

“Sterling runs like a pregnant Duck Tau is way better than him.”
Sadly for them,... and me...Potter will probably bench him.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
"i know him(Percy tau) he is like Robben van Percy , Ronaldo and Messi combined i wish Pep not to mention me on today's squad i can't" - Kevin De Bruyne

'If Percy Tau don't start tonight I will pray for you coach to be fired'

'Could you please change your logo from a DOVE to a Lion because of our Tau.............'

Imagine the carnage if these lads find the Potter Out polls :lolol:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
They're like benign football terrorists.

They launch a surprise assault on another club's homepage and hold it hostage until the next match is due.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Admin when Coronavirus is over come to South Africa and ask for the directions to iNkandla that's where your land will be located take all of Jacob Zuma's wives if you want to, we are donating them to you

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
“When Percy Tau was subbed, all of South Africa changed channels. A re dlale so.“

“ This Trossarr dude wouldn't pass the ball to Percy Tau 😭😭

“ #trossard owes us answers,,, why don't you pass the ball to #percytau wena Trossard ?
Don't make us get you out of our beloved team.
We have been supporting this team before you came here?”

“ Didn't Brighton have any Superstars on their team before Percy Tau their social media since he came has improved so has their kits their stadium their city even managed to concede 1 goal at Etihad Percy Tau is Bringing & Hove Albion”

“ Certain players in your squad need to pass the ball to Percy Tau. We can't be supporting a team that's consistently loosing due to its own players immaturity.”

FDC80FE0-C677-4929-A799-44670E947DB1.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here