Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Your best Percy Tau Facebook comment?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
To be honest, what started as a a bit of fun with our saffer brethren has become a complete pain in the arse and it is almost impossible to read any Brighton and hove Albion FC official feed on social media.

A bit like any England CC social media post is trolled by millions of Indians telling us all how shit our team is and how their players are all godlike!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I went on there to say hi to our new SA friends and fifteen minuets later I appear to have purchased a 1976 Ford Cortina and married a nice lady from Cape Town

You've got to be careful with some of their old bangers. Their restoration of old Fords isn't up to much either.

bardo

Jul 6, 2004
Seaford
Look, in the end it's all about how many shirts we sell out on the Veldt, so don't knock it for Tony's sake!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

SEWDONIM

Dec 14, 2020
Have you seen instagram?

I'm not actually sure who's worse - the South Africans or the Iranians..it's horrific to read.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
It goes over my head but a lot of regular FB Albion posters are being promised ‘some land’ or ‘some property’ in SA by members of our new Tau fan club. Makes me laugh.
Depends who they are stealing the land from in the first place I guess.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Two i read yesterday.

BHA fan says i bet most of these SA fans don't know where Brighton is.

Reply Yer man you're 4th bottom in the EPL.

SA fan. Anderlecht have just lost thousands of fans they will miss us.

Reply Anderlecht fan no we won't.
Ask Bruges fans about this SA fan deluge.... it didn't go well.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Look, in the end it's all about how many shirts we sell out on the Veldt, so don't knock it for Tony's sake!
Only if they get the shirt for free, or a cheap knock off.... else they aren't interested....

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I went on there to say hi to our new SA friends and fifteen minuets later I appear to have purchased a 1976 Ford Cortina and married a nice lady from Cape Town

You were fortunate - I purchased a nice lady from Cape Town and appear to have married a 1976 Ford Cortina.

Oh, well - upgrade on both fronts.

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
Tsho Lo
Before my Great great grandmother died she said to my great grandmother, "tell your great grandson(me) to support Brighton and Hove Albion FC"����

WTAF

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I think that often the comments are funny but draw the line with the stupidity and inappropriate comments on the post about the club and it's use of the Amex for vaccine training.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Brighton and Hove ALBINO

_20210112_185241.JPG

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
You mean, originally?
No, originally most of the recognised SA majority tribes migrated south from east africa... 11th c onwards, they stole the land from the now extinct or minority tribal groups.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here