southwick
yeah, dominican is good.

BUT

not as half as good as russia IMHO

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Has to be Riviera Maya in Mexico. Hot, warm blue sea, nice people and free champers all day in the hotel.

Be nice to see how the Maldives compare in 5 weeks time.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sri Lanka

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Far too many to mention. Oz should be fantastic ( going in Feb ) Russia is great, Prague is the best city break IMHO Cruising around the Carribean and south America is wicked. Will stop babbling on now as there are so many places to see

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Stumpy Tim said:
bha.fatboy. Make sure you go the Whitsundays, and Whitehaven Beach specifically.

Has to be Vietnam for me. Beautiful country, the friendliest people I've ever met, and very unique

Sydney, brisbane and then Nassau for me. My mate is getting married and there are about 10 going for the whole trip. Maybe next time Stumpy

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Greek Islands for me.

Spicy2

Aug 12, 2004
London
New York, Boston, Montreal, or Toronto.

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
Egypt. Luxor and Aswan were fantastic, cruising down the nile was a great experience. Even though it was august and 40-50oC, it was the first holiday I'd had for six years and I'd thoroughly recommend it, but maybe not in august.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Stumpy Tim said:

Has to be Vietnam for me. Beautiful country, the friendliest people I've ever met, and very unique

Did you make it to Laos? My favourite country in the region. Had six weeks there two years ago. Totally unspoilt, unlike Vietnam imho, v cheap and SO friendly.

:clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here