Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your Away End Today

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Thanks for your comments kop05, we had a good go in the stands, sorry about our troll trying to ruin your thread. Good luck agai st Stoke, horrible team.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The BEST chants from today included

1: To the streaker from the Kop. "Does your boyfriend know you're here"?
2: When Liverpool were singing "We want seven", we replied "We want two, we want two"
3: To Suarez " He looks like a horse, he looks like a horrrrrrse, he's Luis Suarez, he looks like a horse".

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
Very good apart from the dickheads at the front clapping gerrard as if he was one of our own was pathetic and embarissing

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Our away fans were total retards today. Booing Suarez and singing 'What a waste of money' at Carroll - moronic and so small-time. Oh how I laughed when both went on to score:lolol:

You are not a typical Albion fan, just a miserable f***ing wanker talking shit from afar, please do f*** off.

Sent from Pippa Middleton's lingerie drawer.

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
I'm an ex-pat and was watching from abroad. As you can probably imagine, tonight was in some ways a pretty painful game to watch, except for two things: our players never stopped trying, and more than that, those of you who made the trip made so much noise that it was even noticed and commented on by the barful of Liverpool-supporting Czechs I was with (they still haven't gotten over the whole Smičer thing).

So, I just wanted to say something to those of you who made the trip and made all that noise: thank you, and it was a real privilege to consider myself one of you lot tonight, if you don't mind me jumping on your bandwagon so blatantly.

Casper

Sep 22, 2011
Brighton
Thanks Kop05 we are still travelling home after a great day at Anfield.
We were loud today and so pleased we got to celebrate LUA LUA goal.
You were pretty good in the second half.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Our away fans were total retards today. Booing Suarez and singing 'What a waste of money' at Carroll - moronic and so small-time. Oh how I laughed when both went on to score:lolol:

Rename yourself The Complete Twat, we had a f***ing good day at Anfield, where were you?

Cheers for the comments (@Kop05 ) Paul.

southasp

Jan 24, 2009
portslade
Had a great day out apart from the score ,we were in the centenary stand and the Albion fans behind the goal were superb,done us proud.
Only complaint was the banning of our blue and White wigs for the second half.
We were only having a bit of fun !

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

At least our defeat allowed you to show your face on NSC for the first time in ages.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Naughty man!

streaker.png

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Apart from the score, we really had a great time. We scored 4 goals, although not technically in the right goal, we had the best support, and we saved more penalties!!

I've had a great weekend in Liverpool, good home fans and good banter!

Good luck. The cup is yours for the taking now!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
My last post prior to today was on Wednesday. Is it unacceptable not to visit a website for four days?

It's a free country. You only post after poor performances, and we were bobbins against Millwall.

Never thought an Albion 'fan' would want get such enjoyment from us conceding goals though.

I agree with you that the booing of Suarez was embarrassing, but Carroll's theatrics and tantrums in the first half deserved stick.

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
Had a great day out apart from the score ,we were in the centenary stand and the Albion fans behind the goal were superb,done us proud.
Only complaint was the banning of our blue and White wigs for the second half.
We were only having a bit of fun !

Hats off to you lot. That was f***ing funny when we scored!

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here