Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your Avatar?

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
I liked my avatar when I found it on ebay about 7 years ago (its a teddy bear usb stick)....its a bit how I feel sometimes with my head stuck in a pc...

Another vote for a teddy with its head in a washing machine from me. It's amazing that now you've said what it is you can see the other USB ports, DVD drive etc. Never noticed them before.

I think my avatar is pretty self explanatory too, but my username is a hybrid of Bedfordshire (where I live) and Sussex (born, raised and where my heart belongs).

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Best Cartoon ever.

Hugh'sDad

Nov 29, 2011
'Ove
......because I have had a lifetime's interest in existentialism and as a consequence am solely responsible for giving my own life meaning and for living that life passionately and sincerely, in spite of many existential obstacles and distractions including despair, angst, absurdity, alienation, and boredom..... not forgetting those Emanuel Kants from Croydon

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
<---- One of the best albums in rawk.

This, on the other hand, is a line from 'Breaking Down The Walls of Heartache' by Johhny Johnson & The Bandwagon

One of the rare instances of a cover [Dexy's] being better than the original?

Mine's Oliver Reed because I base my lifestyle on him. Apart from being really handsome. Or having a lot of money. Or being a good actor. And if I'm honest, I only really drink at weekends. And sometimes I can go without a drink for weeks. I'm not brilliant at this, am I . . .

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
One of the rare instances of a cover [Dexy's] being better than the original?

I'll go with that. Was smashing it out earlier while cooking dinner.

Mine's Oliver Reed because I base my lifestyle on him. Apart from being really handsome. Or having a lot of money. Or being a good actor. And if I'm honest, I only really drink at weekends. And sometimes I can go without a drink for weeks. I'm not brilliant at this, am I . . .

According to Keith Moon's biography, Reed only became the permanently inebriated headbanger after the pair of them met.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Its a picture from peterborough game that me and my son went to.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Cos it makes me think of wandering along Palace Pier on a summers day with a tub of cockles.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
According to Keith Moon's biography, Reed only became the permanently inebriated headbanger after the pair of them met.

Yeah - there was that play recently on Radio 4 about how they met [Sean Pertwee was Oliver Reed, I think?] - not the best drama I've ever heard but quite an enjoyable listen - both almost drowned trying to row across the Solent?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here