Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your Avatar?

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I liked my avatar when I found it on ebay about 7 years ago (its a teddy bear usb stick)....its a bit how I feel sometimes with my head stuck in a pc...
And all this time I thought it was a teddy bear stuck in a washing machine :blush:

Anyway, mine is one I made ages ago for another site - it's a clip from my favourite anime (yes, I know I know) put through a couple of filters in GIMP.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I liked my avatar when I found it on ebay about 7 years ago (its a teddy bear usb stick)....its a bit how I feel sometimes with my head stuck in a pc...

:lolol: I have always wondered what was happening there! Fantastic.

Mine is the Scooter horn logo. Yeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh. :rock:

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009

I've always thought it was a teddy sticking it's head in a oven.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
And all this time I thought it was a teddy bear stuck in a washing machine :blush:

Anyway, mine is one I made ages ago for another site - it's a clip from my favourite anime (yes, I know I know) put through a couple of filters in GIMP.

Someone else said that too :lol: Its a usb stick and you take the bears head off and stick it in! Appeals to my daft sense of humour! :lol:

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
Your typical philosophical Albion Fan me.....

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
After having loads of avatars, but never settling on one, I drew a rubbish picture on paint of our navy and yellow away shirt. Ever since then my avatar has been the current away shirt, drawn really badly, in paint.

Bognor Bystander

Looking for a new job
Oct 7, 2010
Bognor Regis
me under a flag infront of my Bro' in law with his arms aloft and next to his son, Lower West Stand, Amex ! :)

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I'm guessing I fall into the "self explantory" category.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here