Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your Amex neighbours (13/14 season)

Drimble Wedge

Apr 20, 2013
Seven Dials
North stand. Generally a happy bunch. Except for angry man with vein throbbing on his sweating bald noggin who routinely accuses any opposition player with vaguest connection to Palace of being a 'fahkin cahhhnt' and eyeballs anyone who he thinks might not share his views.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Row 4.
I am glad your mate(no hair) has joined you at the front, good lad, very funny but will never win the X-Factor with that voice!:smile:

Haha yeh he deserves legendary block i status for his rants!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I'm blessed with decent people all around me that i've got to know since the first match. I wouldn't move now.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not much change around me.

Its somewhat reassuring that the chaps in front have missed every goal scored from 45-55 minutes and 80 minutes onwards.
aahhhhhhh comforting.

Ravids

Jun 19, 2013
Fishersgate Maritime Village
I occasionally get in with a mate when his dad get's wined and dined in 1901.

In front of me, a man who is about 7 foot tall blocking my view for the whole 90 minutes. Next to me, some miserable ******* who, in the two games I've been to this season has missed our equalizers against Millwall and Shef Wed. Also behind me is some absolute :tosser:, who spent the entire game on Tuesday calling every player on the pitch every name under the sun, especially Spanish Dave.

Makes it quite an unpleasant experience at times when you have loads of stupid people being extremely negative, why do they go?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Apart from the 2 lads to my left everyone in N1C around me appear to be the same faces. Some vocal, some not so much. We did have 1 tool who appeared for the first 45 minutes of the Derby game who continuously screamed abuse at Oscar. Thankfully he never returned.

shabba

Dec 22, 2004
Bookham
I sit with 8 friends and one complete dickhead who has stopped coming recently and hopefully won't be coming anymore!

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
I sit in N1H have a good group of people around me. To be honest I'm the most vocal out of us but once it gets going its great.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Used to sit next to this party of 9 blokes...bunch of twats. Think they came from round the Guildford/Leatherhead area...

One of the muppets used to bang on about how great Richard Carpenter was although in all seriousness, him and his mates were usually too busy getting largered up and talking about TOWIE, so I moved seats this season.

slartibartfast

Sep 11, 2004
Henfield
WSU - have sat with the same crowd mostly since the beginning of Withdean, in August 99. We are a very witty lot *

* I.e probably piss everybody else off!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
h
Used to sit next to this party of 9 blokes...bunch of twats. Think they came from round the Guildford/Leatherhead area...

One of the muppets used to bang on about how great Richard Carpenter was although in all seriousness, him and his mates were usually too busy getting largered up and talking about TOWIE, so I moved seats this season.[/
QUOTE]

I thought you had been in WSU in row b from day 1, not directly behind Sheebo but near.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here