Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your Amex neighbours (13/14 season)

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Have moved to the Family Stand this season but it's not the kids who are a problem, its the dopey adults. It seems to be adult-backpack-heaven and the same people consistently late back for the start of the second half.

As per an earlier post, player's names are often quoted wrong:
Owen Ince
Johan Ince
Kemy Agdestien
Nicky Caskey

Also had a bloke in my viscinity who was CONVINCED that we LOST to Doncaster and BEAT Hereford in 96/97.
Embarrassingly its the the first fan i've heard say that either.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
But these aren't your seats? Or do you sit somewhere else? I'm confused!

These are my seats. I've just not been in them yet this season due to non-attendance and seat-swapping.

The seats are currently going to be empty, again, on Tuesday, but they should be cushioning my arse next Saturday.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
SW corner... front row so no idea who is behind me, never looking in that direction. Another father/son pair in the same little 5-seat section (very vocal and great pair), with the world's quietest, least interested fan sat between us (for about half a season given how many matches he misses and how many times he leaves his seat mid match) - not heard a peep out of him in the last season and a half!

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
It's the banal conversations that happen around me by the one off spectators that get to me. Of course it's so quiet around me I can hear these conversations word for word....'Aunty Janet's bunions' being a low point.

SuperWill

Feb 17, 2012
Hove
Have been in N1A Row X (NW corner). Nice people directly behind, infront, and to the sides. A couple of rows back its game by game and they are an odd bunch generally and we get shouted at to sit down a lot, not that we stand all the time either. But moving to the back row of N1A from the next game so that should solve that.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not much change around me.

Its somewhat reassuring that the chaps in front have missed every goal scored from 45-55 minutes and 80 minutes onwards.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Yo Yo Row in front of me, every five minutes one of four in the middle walks out for a burger or a piss and then back again, never bothering to get their ****ing mates any thing so that another one then gets up to get a burger as well. Sometimes the same kid can go in and out three times in one half.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
The most noise generated in my row is the sighing noise when someone dares stand up to go for food or whatever. Especially if they make maximum upheaval because they positioned right in the middle of a row. I'm on an aisle, so I just swivel my legs to the side to let people through, but it is irritating.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
No one next to me and the misses left or right side back of WSU H block. Some jolly nice men behind us tho that like to sing a shout and bring an atmosphere which of course i join in.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
No one on my left for the second season running. Scoffers on my right. Next to him a very nice family who I occasionally annoy with my lairy swearyness and general excitability.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
The most noise generated in my row is the sighing noise when someone dares stand up to go for food or whatever. Especially if they make maximum upheaval because they positioned right in the middle of a row. I'm on an aisle, so I just swivel my legs to the side to let people through, but it is irritating.

How irritating can it be, seriously? I'm on an aisle too and it doesn't bother me one bit. Perhaps people should be super-glued to their seats?

Last edited:

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Irritating for the people who have to keep getting their views obscured while they had to keep getting up and down and moving their belongings to keep letting the same people in and out. You wouldn't like it in the cinema or the theatre or at a concert. So far from super gluing people to their seats, but sit the f*** down and keep your legs crossed it you need to.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Some right dodgey hooligan types in the row behind me - right along the whole row. Some rowdy youngsters to the right who seem intent on banging the advertising boards frequently to try and create some sort of atmosphere. I can only sympathise with the 1901ers who glare up occasionally. Bloody noise at a football match, how dare they....
:lolol:
I sit near you unless there is another Sheebo.
You need to make more noise and cheer the team a bit more!:clap2:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
:lolol:
I sit near you unless there is another Sheebo.
You need to make more noise and cheer the team a bit more!:clap2:

Haha if only the whole ground had my singing enthusiasm! Where about are u?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here