Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your ALBION mojo

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Binfests would be better if more people made the effort to turn up, too. No excuses of being skint unless they have cut off your broadband.

It particularly galls me when people comment on binfests when they haven't attended any this season. What right have they got to..............oh f*** it, I can't be bothered.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Started losing interest a few years ago, used to go to nearly every game. Last season I went to about 4 away games. This season I have only been to Brentford away. I go to ALL home games but for one reason and one reason only - I live a 5 min walk.

The only thing about albion that I am buzzing about at the mo is the sight of Falmer on my way to and from work to Lewes.

And you have a season ticket....

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
sorry mate , whats that a code for ?? weve established that you havent been to any games this season, lets move on to last season, how many games did you go to last season ?

the wave is code for 'bye I am just off to Londis to put £5 in coppers on my electric key, back soon.'

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
My Albion Mojo has never been at such a low ebb.

I pick and choose away games to go to, but find it increasingly difficult to rationalise spending upwards of £100 to come home for 'home' games where I know the atmosphere will be crap.

The camaraderie we all used to have has slowly dissipated over the years, spoilt by early success and high scoring entertainment I often wonder whether any of us actually remember that monotony is a big part of supporting a mediocre team.

I for one am hoping that my mojo is rekindled by Falmer. I'm clearly excited in watching the stadium take shape but fear that another two years of cat calling and infighting might drive me away for good.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
I'm away for 75% of the year, so I can't wait to get back and watch games when I can. The problem is they tend to lose most of the games I watch, and when I piss off abroad again they win/draw a few.

So, it's probably my fault this year as I was at home for Walsall through to Stockport, where we lost 3 and drew one (Brentford, where I was safely far away from the action getting stung by wasps in a field in Battle). I was at Withdean for both Walsall and Stockport and listened to Huddersfield on Player, so they were all my fault

Still have my Albion mojo tho

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I lost the love of the club when they left the Goldstone! I loved that place! There was no better feeling on game day/night when i would attend. I lived for the Goldstone Ground!

As far as im concerned the Brighton & Hove Albion that i knew, died as a club.

Yep, haven't had the same passion for the Albion since, didn't go to Cardiff, didn't give a shit about the Man City result and even the back to back championships didn't register on my radar with the passion they once would have. Am anticipating this changing with Falmer, when we become a 'proper' club once again, capable of competing in The Championship where we belong.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
This is more serious than I first thought.

Who has that thread full of delightful totty?

Take twice a day and if you feel no better start one on guys and see how you go?

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I still enjoy going to watch the Albion but i'm not so fussed about the away games as i use to be.
So far i've only done Millwall and Brentford but am in Liverpool the following weekend so will be rude not to hed over to the game at Tranmere. I intend to do no more than 10 away games this year as even thought they are much better than home games the cost does soon add up 9plus the time) and i want to do other things aswell, like for example i'm going to Belgium for a weekend next month.

I'm sure i will always re-new my season ticket providing i can afford to or even go to as many home games as i possabily can tho as after all thats what keeps the club going, but will just pick the aways that i enjoy the most or are fairly local.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
I still enjoy going to watch the Albion but i'm not so fussed about the away games as i use to be.
So far i've only done Millwall and Brentford but am in Liverpool the following weekend so will be rude not to hed over to the game at Tranmere. I intend to do no more than 10 away games this year as even thought they are much better than home games the cost does soon add up 9plus the time) and i want to do other things aswell, like for example i'm going to Belgium for a weekend next month.

I'm sure i will always re-new my season ticket providing i can afford to or even go to as many home games as i possabily can tho as after all thats what keeps the club going, but will just pick the aways that i enjoy the most or are fairly local.

Belgium?? for a whole weekend?

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
I may not go to many matches but the Albion is in my head and in heart. I may fall out with my affection with them but it is not too long before I come back 'cap-in-hand' and 'tail between my legs'. Until death do us part.

Not certain what this 'Mojo' thing is supposed to mean though.

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
Albion MOJO fully INTACT here.

I would go home and away if family and money permitted. I am proud to be an Albion fan and will ALWAYS mention it to whoever I speak to.

:yahoo::yahoo: well said 100% agree

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
At the risk of starting a minor binfest, I conclude that I too am staunchly proud to support a proper team like the Albion and will do until I'm six feet under, but that still doesn't make up for what I feel has been lost in the wasted years.

Yep, it's been 12 years of downtime for me on the Albion front. Still a fan by some vague definition though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here