Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your ALBION mojo

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
I cant decide what to have for lunch........

Chinese_Buffet.jpg

Try the Potato Bhondas

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Sorry sim. Misread the man u top bit. So I retract that but think you've been a bit shifty bringing up something we mentioned in private. Go and have a look and you'll see that I never posted that. I obviously wasn't pissed off enough for it to bother me to ask the question.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
He will need to NAME names.

I am of course generalising. They KNOW who they are. And I hope they feel FOOLISH every time they comment on our performances.

At the moment I say Salde IN, because I can see that with a bit more time we will get there...and that the performances (in some cases) has not warranted the results we have got, however I can also see the Salde OUT argument from those that have also seen games because they are not happy with what they have witnessed.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I've not seen us for ages. Am I allowed to think that everyone should calm down a bit and be a bit more patient?

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
lost mine last season during the adams mess - once the anger had passed, i settled into a sort of general indifference about the results. i think once you don't mind losing something vital is missing.

actually judging by the reaction yesterday and saturday, i think we've all become a bit too comfortable with defeat. it should hurt but it just doesn't at the moment.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
The problem is we are shit and have been shit (especially at home) for too long now, It is totally draining.
Mojo is still there as still enjoy the whole "day out" football is , but even the most ardent fan is being tested at the moment.

Most people's mojo's are intact due to the fact we all think we are in a false position and we are about to get on a run. I seem to remember the same thoughts this time last season.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Started losing interest a few years ago, used to go to nearly every game. Last season I went to about 4 away games. This season I have only been to Brentford away. I go to ALL home games but for one reason and one reason only - I live a 5 min walk.

The only thing about albion that I am buzzing about at the mo is the sight of Falmer on my way to and from work to Lewes.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Damn, lost the bet, really had this down for a total binfest and over the top flounce, I'll put the pringles away and can someone cover that cheese with cling film!

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
you would need simster to reply for it to turn into a binfest.

Binfests would be better if more people made the effort to turn up, too. No excuses of being skint unless they have cut off your broadband.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
you would need simster to reply for it to turn into a binfest.
I thought you just had to use the word Murray, not that I'm in any position to comment on him having never seen him in person but only having read much informed and uninformed third party comment.....

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Despite the fact that I'm 16, I still hold, a passion for the club. OK, i never experienced Goldstone and I always hear about the "Good old days" before Archer came along and how good the atmosphere was at goldstone. So why can't it be the same at Withdean!? OK it's a f***ing athletic tracks with a patch of green smack bang in the middle. But come on Falmer is on the way we should be excited. Rather than a little stand singing away, the whole f***ing ground should be buzzing!!!

I know I am!
I'm sure I am
IM BRIGHTON TILL I DIE :yahoo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here