Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

your a joke club

palace2

Jan 21, 2010
Couldn't resist writing on here, live in Woodingdean brighton but croydon born palace fan and its f***ing disgusting to see the amount of man u, arsenal chelsea etc fans around me getting season tickets for you lot becasue 'it looks nice' my neighbor a man u fan passionate but getting a brighton season ticket and he insists to me he is not going to get hooked and support brighton huhhh!! wheres the logic. its just funny to see all the ' where were u when you where sh*t fans coming out' its true people that wouldnt even dream of seeing you are now suddenly hardened albion fans its pathetic id rather 10,000 die hard passionate fans than some some plastic man u chelsea arsenal fans resulting in you because its too expensive to see there proper team they support.

Just dont get too agitated when you see half the of falmer sitting when you score not interested. turning into another fulham cheap premier league football plastic fans that purely go for a game of football no passion. Living in brighton i can just see the amount of people who dont ever SUPPORT brighton getting season tickets its a joke like i said 'where were they when u where shit' you still are but still where have these lot been at withdean which has only just started selling out in years!!

good luck and cover your mouths at falmer if you feel yourself singing glory glory man united!!! JOKE CLUB

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can you re-write that with a bit of punctuation and a just a hint that you may have done grammar at school? I might be arsed to read beyond the first five words then.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Owwwww, be nice xx

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Mind the door doesn't hit your arse on the way out and give you brainache

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
crybaby.png

Johnny Fever

Jan 11, 2010
That was a hell of a rant mate. You didn't even stop for breath, (or full stops and capital letters) ha ha ha ha

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
You got the very first word of your rant wrong, you lost all credibility pretty much instantly.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Also it's a bit odd for a Palace fan to come on here and start telling us we are going to get promoted to the Premiership, don't you think?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Shouldn't you be worrying about your own fans?

10/11 - 14,596
09/10 - 14,770
08/09 - 15,220
07/08 - 16,030
06/07 - 17,541
05/06 - 19,457

Have you spotted the trend yet, Vicky Pollard?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here