Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You'll never guess who I saw at Drusilla's this afternoon?

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Robin Gibb?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Drusilla.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I always start these threads with the best of intentions.

But as the long painful process is drawn out in front of my eyes. By the time we actually get an answer, my reaction goes from:-

'oh that's interesting was anything said'.

to

'JUST GO f*** YOURSELF'.

I can't believe that's the response the thread starter is after, but hey ho, each to their own.

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
Is this place worth going as want to take my son's some say it's amazing others say it's dog poop, they have some character from eldest fab cartoon going soon and looking to take him

Yes Drusilla's is quite good, we have been loads of times. Like most places it is expensive so don't just rock up and pay the price at the entrance. Google it and see if you can find some BOGOF vouchers because they do them, they give them to people when their visit has been ruined by torrential rain - and sometimes those vouchers are sold on e-bay for example.

If you have Tesco clubcard vouchers if you convert them you can get 4x value (or even 5x as a special offer this week) for 'Days Out vouchers' which Drusillas always used to be listed under. Check to see if they still are named under the Days Out section and what the conversion rate is at the moment as the 5x value is very limited offer.

The point is, for a fiver Tesco Clubcard voucher you can get £20 or £25 worth of Days Out vouchers which also get you into lots of other places, like Knockhatch (only open in the holidays but very good).

Oh, and it's not in the Clubcard scheme but Fishers Farm Park in Billingshurst is a great day out for kids - take swimmers/towels for the paddling pool - there's tons of other stuff there as well as the animals.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Maybe it was Alastair Mcgowan doing an impressesion of a Ukranian, doing an impression of a monkey, doing an impression of a b..

Baboon? :thumbsup:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Obi Wan Kenobi

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here