Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You'll never guess who I saw at Drusilla's this afternoon?

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Aleksandr the Meerkat ???

D

Deleted User X18H

I'll tell you after the Likely Lads, if no one guesses.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Changing the subject a little is there a reason why i could not have seen Vicente in hove yesterday? If it wasn't him he has a twin who also is a Spanish speaker.

Why didn't you take a pic with your phone? Maybe he was over tying up loose ends with house rental or something? I don't want to get too hopeful.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Why didn't you take a pic with your phone? Maybe he was over tying up loose ends with house rental or something? I don't want to get too hopeful.

Didn't really think about it, i was walking down from the station after having a torrid journey home and we walked past each other, i did the classic TV sitcom action of stop, moment of realisation of who it might be, turned round and looked back as he crossed the road. The man in question was in full flow spanish to a female but didn't get the impression she was his partner as the body language wasn't there, seemed to be a friend.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Rhino Neal?
Donkey otey?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Didn't really think about it, i was walking down from the station after having a torrid journey home and we walked past each other, i did the classic TV sitcom action of stop, moment of realisation of who it might be, turned round and looked back as he crossed the road. The man in question was in full flow spanish to a female but didn't get the impression she was his partner as the body language wasn't there, seemed to be a friend.

Ooohh that's it now, you've done it. I'm excited. He must be over here to see Gus when he's back off his holidays.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here