Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You make me ****ing laugh

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I am always associated to this stuff. Why? Yes, I have posted about a hotel in Cardiff but bar that I don't think I'm to involved.

For arguments sake - not kids, young adults.

Personally I think you get a lot of rubbish from people like Safeway, Artois, Crabtree and co. That's not me criticising them because I don't mind it.

As for the young posters you mention you'll find they mix with older posters as well. Lord Bracknell, Roz, Yorkie, Buzza, Deano's right foot etc etc etc.

I'm 19. I wish I was older. I'd remember the Goldstone and the event of 1997 a lot better. Although in the future I'm sure I'll wish I was younger!

I'm trying not to get defencive but critical here. If NSC can be improved. Great.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
wat the f*** is going on with all these music threads at the moment! bloody hell we are gonna end up with a page full of threads about different songs and bands at this rate!

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
mitch said:
surely the person who comes on as a wind up merchant is the lonely person who obviously lacks conversational skills and therefore just goes down the wind up route as they have nothing much to input and where as people who post various stuff and topics can and therefore met up?
thats if typing a post and holding a conversation come into the same bracket.
Thats your view and a fair one,but i still feel my opion is correct.
I feel this site has changed a lot ever since the meet-ups started as most who met tend to avoid clashing on here and there fore group up mmmm.

Have you ever realised that maybe some people don't want to be serious on here as its just a little escape from everyday life.???

Your view makes me a lonely man rrrrrr i need some friends:smokin: :rolleyes:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
berkshire seagull said:
Thats your view and a fair one,but i still feel my opion is correct.
I feel this site has changed a lot ever since the meet-ups started as most who met tend to avoid clashing on here and there fore group up mmmm.

Have you ever realised that maybe some people don't want to be serious on here as its just a little escape from everyday life.???

Your view makes me a lonely man rrrrrr i need some friends:smokin: :rolleyes:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yorkie said:
:lolol: :lolol: you love it don't ya:clap:
Lets be honest here i can sit here winding people up and talking drivel yet still walks into the meet-ups even though people get upset by my comments.

I am who i am and most realise that and should learn to accept it as there are many on here who argue take this piss and never show there face.

REGARDS THE MIGHTY:clap2: :drink:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Oh Berks you are so funny :lolol: :lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
berkshire seagull said:
Yep totally agree with that comment:lolol: :lolol:

No doubt you are sitting there saying what a **** i am:lolol: :clap2: :drink:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

bhanuts

Jul 5, 2003
Dancin Ninja BHA said:

Anyway, what you do in your own time is great but why do you all feel the need to publicise it all the time on NSC? If you want a chat, use email

Absoloutley spot on!

It is amasing how many Brighton fans think this site is shite!

Windmill

Jul 6, 2003
Tadley, Nr Reading
This thread was originally started by Terrace Dandy who seems to have no sense of humour at all.

So what if we are singing 'If you're all going to Swindon' before we've got tickets. It's only a bit of a laugh surely?

Have you never done that Dandy? Surely u have?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here