Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You make me ****ing laugh

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yorkie said:
Eh?

Can somebody translate please? On second thoughts, don't, as I have to go out now to see someone.

And it isn't anybody on NSC surprise surprise
:lolol: :lolol:
You catch my drift very clearly end of it:smokin:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
berkshire seagull said:
You put your money where your mouth is then twat.
If people wanna makes friends on here thats there choice and i couldn't give a shit.Which type was likely to be lonely was the point prick face so mind your own f***ing buisness as what do you no f-all as usual.:p
Wahey, Berkshire acting like a gobshite. Yeah I'll put my money where my mouth is. Tell me, where's the bookie who's offering money on you being a sad lonely old tosser in 25 years time and what odds is he offering me. I'd want at least evens to be honest.

As for your comment about minding my business, you should practice what you preach - you're the one who accused everyone else of being lonely for no real reason. Anyway Berkshire you fat boring nonse, I'll leave the rest of your drivel as it doesn't really make much sense. Your parents must be so proud of your contribution to society. :nono:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Simster said:
Wahey, Berkshire acting like a gobshite. Yeah I'll put my money where my mouth is. Tell me, where's the bookie who's offering money on you being a sad lonely old tosser in 25 years time and what odds is he offering me. I'd want at least evens to be honest.

As for your comment about minding my business, you should practice what you preach - you're the one who accused everyone else of being lonely for no real reason. Anyway Berkshire you fat boring nonse, I'll leave the rest of your drivel as it doesn't really make much sense. Your parents must be so proud of your contribution to society. :nono:
Fat:lolol: :lolol: you need help son and you show me where i accuse everyone on here of being lonely.

You need to read properly as i state clearly a point and not what you presume,so you carry on talking tosh as usual.
Why mention odds when its an impossible bet to lay.You also presume that people are what they say on here ha ha you haven't a clue have ya.:smokin: :wave:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
berkshire seagull said:
Why mention odds when its an impossible bet to lay.
Good point, and it wasn't lost on me. So what was the "put your money where your mouth is" comment all about then? :tosser:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Simster said:
Good point, and it wasn't lost on me. So what was the "put your money where your mouth is" comment all about then? :tosser:
Cetainly wouldn't be lost on me:drink:
Money where your mouth is,is a saying although impossible as you should no.

:eek: simster=:sick: :tosser: :tosser: :bigwave:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Calm down ladies.
Berkys on a wind-up. No biggee, not worth rising to. HE thinks we're sad lonely geeks for meeting people on here occasionally, WE know it ain't the case. Waste of time trying to persuade each other, and....IT DON'T MATTER ANYWAY.

Now where's that Stella. I'm on a mission for chill-out this evening after a shit day...lets all :love: each other instead.

Ahhhhhh.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Pass some over then Lush, I'll help you out with it. :thumbsup:

Oooh, I've just thought of a new thread to do.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've not got my "bare-faced lies" head on tonight, Trig...sorry mate. :lolol:

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Can I join in?

Berkshire has a point to a degree, although put it a little too harshly when he mentioned users of NSC as being lonely internet geeks

This site HAS become, at times, nauseatingly over-familar with people posting about their weekends' together in the pub or wherever...the younger member's of NSC clique do have a habit of bombarding NSC with alot of crap and non-football related threads (although I concede they are hardcore supporters who go home and away come rain or shine)

I know the often used arguement to someone complaining about a pointless, inane thread is not too post, but with some many of them, sifting thru the drosser threads on NSC becomes irritating.

The attitude given towards new posters (whether in jest or not) is embarrassing at times, "you're a newbie, what could you possibly know".....

I agree that we are all here because we love BHA FC, and the users have done such sterling work with REMF, Falmer, etc, but this site degenerates too often into juvenile crap and turns off people who otherwise used to enjoy this site

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
How would you suggest NSC is improved then Dancin? Or can it? I think that most people use this at work to let the time pass. Therefore there will be rubbish posts. Maybe in the past it was better because it was less popular?

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
Can I join in?

Berkshire has a point to a degree, although put it a little too harshly when he mentioned users of NSC as being lonely internet geeks

This site HAS become, at times, nauseatingly over-familar with people posting about their weekends' together in the pub or wherever...the younger member's of NSC clique do have a habit of bombarding NSC with alot of crap and non-football related threads (although I concede they are hardcore supporters who go home and away come rain or shine)

I know the often used arguement to someone complaining about a pointless, inane thread is not too post, but with some many of them, sifting thru the drosser threads on NSC becomes irritating.

The attitude given towards new posters (whether in jest or not) is embarrassing at times, "you're a newbie, what could you possibly know".....

I agree that we are all here because we love BHA FC, and the users have done such sterling work with REMF, Falmer, etc, but this site degenerates too often into juvenile crap and turns off people who otherwise used to enjoy this site
Agreed with most,but i didn't say all where lonely internet geeks.
The point i made was that its more likely that people who meet up reguarly on here and get personal where more likely to have been lonely than someone who comes on here winding people up.

Surely a loner would want to make friends not wind em up

???
I come on the sight for entertainment and have i ever changed?:p
Threads on here are so geeky its un-real like,what did you eat etc it goes on and can't believe how this sight has changed as used to be a great laugh and now the users online are going down fast.

That says it all,well maybe it is these stupid cliques of groupys trying to dominate a chat site mmmm reckon so.:drink: :smokin:

mitch

Oct 16, 2003
surely the person who comes on as a wind up merchant is the lonely person who obviously lacks conversational skills and therefore just goes down the wind up route as they have nothing much to input and where as people who post various stuff and topics can and therefore met up?
thats if typing a post and holding a conversation come into the same bracket.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
It was better because there were less kids posting

Shall we ban them? :ban:

I personally think most of the immature stuff comes from people who don't act their age..

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Turkey said:
I personally think most of the immature stuff comes from people who don't act their age..

Wrong. How old are you Bernard? Or Biscuit? Or Braders? Or Mendoza? Or sea_y2k? Or Poke? Or whoever else in the groovy gang I can't think of right now? Not a day over 20 I guess???

Anyway, what you do in your own time is great but why do you all feel the need to publicise it all the time on NSC? If you want a chat, use email

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here