bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Your cheapest car insurance quote comes from Saga :down:

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
I knew when I was getting old, when I saw Neil Mellor play on sat, having watched his Dad play. Also reading that Neil wasn't born when his dad was playing made me feel that little bit older still!!!

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I first realised I was getting on, when people stopped giving me nightclub flyers in the street...

Last edited:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I knew when I was getting old, when I saw Neil Mellor play on sat, having watched his Dad play. Also reading that Neil wasn't born when his dad was playing made me feel that little bit older still!!!

Same thing with current managers and tv pundits. I keep hearing myself saying "Oh I remember him playing"

owlsonlineadmin

Jul 22, 2010

Ian was playing until 84, their young un was born in 82

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
and as I seem to remember Billy Connolly commenting that.. assuming God knows what he is doing, whats in store for us that requires hairs in our ears and nose???

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Whan you see young scantily-clad girls on a night out, and your first thought is "ooh, she'll catch her death in that"

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
When you know what the weather is like outside because your joints ache

When your gp says "you're not getting any younger"

When you can remember being the same age as your kids

When your kids say you are the oldest person they know

When you can't count how many of your pubes are grey

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
When you are proud of your shed.

And the older you are, the tidier your shed gets.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Whan you see young scantily-clad girls on a night out, and your first thought is "ooh, she'll catch her death in that"

:lolol::lolol::lolol: Strangely enough after a game at Oldham I passed through Leeds on a cold February night and was talking to a number of very scantily clad young ladies and ended up saying exactly that !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here