Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You know you use NSC too much when...

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
... You have an big unfinished uni assignment due in at 4.15 yet you still spend half the day browsing through nsc threads

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
you starting use the words buffoon and goon in everyday abuse:)

I used those words long before NSC, as did I call many people by what has now become their NSC name!!

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
bha.fatboy said:
When you get PM's and from that you *ahem* *says shag disguised under a cough* a fellow NSCer's brains out:lolol:

and not happy with that, continue to stalk him. :clap2: :lolol: :clap2:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
You realise you haven't got anything left to wear because you haven't done the ironing for two weeks..

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
When you're asked a tricky question you try to think how London Irish/ Lord Bracknell would reply.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
... you pine for the 'Thread Full of Beautiful Ladies'. Like, where is it these days?

... you know the intimate carnal / musical / policitcal / shopping / culinary / televsion / social habits of a very weird cross section of British society.

... you can't be arsed to answer back to Looney / Berkshire / ernest / FG cos you know they're gormless wind-up merchants.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
...when you try to use the Edit function seconds after saying something you shouldn't have...

...when you get annoyed having to use extra facial muscles to differentiate between :D and :lolol: ....

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
When you try and join in with the fun on a thread, knowing full well every other bugger is fast asleep.

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
Good evening kinkygerbil, do beg my pardon. Piss the bed?:D

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
...when you read Easy 10's posts and you start to believe they're the truth :jester:

...when you bet on a Gareth Glover tip, because you feel this one's gotta win:dunce:

...when you can understand every post that FG puts up, without them being edited :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here