Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You know you use NSC too much when...

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
... you inadvertently refer to our chairman as Dick Tight, and you blame him for everything

... you see another NSCer in the pub / street / lapdancing club and refer to them by their NSC name

... you know everything there is to know about planning issues

... you have heard of Pende, and know where it is supposed to be (a bit like Narnia)

More soon...

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
...you find yourself dreaming up ridiculous stories and falsehoods, and pick up a reputation for being a complete and utter liar.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
You cant think of something and you say out loud "Damn Search function not working" :angry:

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
you actually consider printing your name on your shirt so that you want other NSCers to know who you are...but you don't!!

you alocate time for work v's time for NSC

:shootself

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
When you know a bloke who looks like this...

andy2.JPG

and even like this...

andy.JPG

and who names goldfish after African presidents such as Cassavooboo.

Greetings, Perseus - your secret's safe with me.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Juan Albion said:
Tis indeed. And the bit about goldfish is true too.

He also said this:

Q. Are you into breeding?

A. I am fascinated by the reproductive habits of the British sea
anemones.

Sad but true. More to be revealed later.

Initmate knowledge of the mating habits of the Lesser-Spotted Turd Halibut, or the Upper Polynesian Sarcastic Crab are but a mere piffle compared to the fact I can now put a face to the name behind character that is the triple-faced backstabbing Judas on NSC who (without any sense of humour or irony) DOESN'T WANT FALMER. He wants to our stadium on a boggy marshland (which he calls Pende), miles from Brighton, so that he can study the Arctic Irate Flipperjack in the morning, and watch the Albion kick towards the shallow end in the afternoon.

I often wondered whether, were I ever to meet him, he was a 7'4" knuckle-scraping, low-foreheaded baby-crusher, or a 1970s-style university lecturer from the University of Spamtwat in the Netherlands. Now I know, I feel confident that should the occasion of meeting him ever occur, I won't need my cricket bat...

That's what spending too much time on NSC does for you - you get wound up by gits.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
When a non-user emails you Albion related links from the official site, and you instantly hit the reply button with the message "yeah I know - it was on NSC two days ago"

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
virgirlo said:
you actually consider printing your name on your shirt so that you want other NSCers to know who you are...but you don't!!

you alocate time for work v's time for NSC

:shootself

When you get PM's and from that you *ahem* *says shag disguised under a cough* a fellow NSCer's brains out:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here