Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You know you use NSC too much when...

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
bored and these are fun!

You know you use NSC too much when...

You're down the bookies and the first thought is "What would Gareth Glover bet on?"

Some bloke in a pub is ranting on and on about Dick Tight and you turn to him and say "shut up FG!"

Someone asks you something they asked you last week and you reply with "When are the fixtures out?"

Someone asks something totally pathetic and you reply with "Is Andrei Kanchelskis still training with us?"

You start telling a joke by saying "Joke Du Jour"

You have a great conversation with your mates over dinner and at the end you say "Thats gotta go in the Gold section!" as they just stare at you and go "what?!?"

Your mates ask how your day at work was and you tell them all about Easy 10 and his latest witty story!

Everytime someone asks you a BHA related question you start with "well...according to NSC..."

continue...

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
when .... you can tell exactly when Crabbers has has caffeine !!

Lush

Mods' Pet
You have a conversation with friends that goes....

"On NSC today we were discussing.....and someone said.....and did you know that, according to someone on NSC....."

And they look at you with a look of real sympathy.

:(

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
CrabtreeBHA said:

Someone asks you something they asked you last week and you reply with "When are the fixtures out?"

:clap2: love that, its soo funny coz its true :lolol:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
u choose NSC for your latest news rather than bbc.co.uk

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
You use the phrase "Marvellous Scenes" in a conversation.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
... when you're driving past Falmer with your wife (who doesn't read NSC) and she makes a comment about the enquiry not starting again until January and why did it take about nine months for Prescott to report on the last enquiry.

..... and you reply, "Yes, but during that time we got Prescott to overturn TWO inspectiors who found against us so as London Irish said it was nine months well spent."

... and she replies: "Who the hell is London Irish? Isn't that a Rugby team?"

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
You hear a clever quote or lyric and think: "That would make a great signature".

You demand to settle domestic arguments with a poll of your local neighbours.

Your company IT administrator quietly asks you: "What the hell is on www.northstandchat.biz?". Oops.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
..... there are coffee stains around the monitor when somebody types something really funny, especially in the middle of a sensible thread

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
when NSC is your source for Hurricane updates :jester:

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Brovian.....

I'm just impressed your missus knows about Falmer...My missus and footy just don't go. Footy goes or she has to !!!

Bye love I really gonna miss those vegetarian meals !:lolol: :clap2:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Ding Dong: Yes, I claim her as a conversion. When she first moved to the area as a student (1978) she lived near the Goldstone and she often wondered why all these people would walk past her house every other Saturday, first they'd all go one way, then a few hours later they'd all come back. She hadn't a clue what was happening, she could see the floodlights but thought they were 'something to do with the railway'.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We are all sad internet geeks with no friends who eat microwave meals and are spotty with unkempt hair.

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
....when you talk about subjects you know nothing about but claim to be an authority

...when you dredge up some useless fact you've been clinging onto for years to impress a bunch of people you don't know

...when you hear some juicy piece of club gossip, spread it among your friends and then find out that it's all been a wind up

...when you don't care whether people on the board like you or not

...when your post count really matters to you

...when you know all of FG's catchphrases

...when you are confused by the witterings of non-Albion fans on the board thinking that they are disillusioned fans of Brighton

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
... when you try to see how many NSC'ers you recognise at a Brighton match, bonus points for those without their username on the back of their shirts

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here