Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You know what we haven't played in a while? Mornington Crescent

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Gladstone referral tactic from the 1898 Colony sub-rule set which, as we all know, although an acceptable strategy under Empire rules can get you backed into the Camden loop if you're not careful.

I'll head to Upminster (but I'm playing off peak)

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
Gladstone referral tactic from the 1898 Colony sub-rule set which, as we all know, although an acceptable strategy under Empire rules can get you backed into the Camden loop if you're not careful.

I'll head to Upminster (but I'm playing off peak)

Yes, that Camden Loop is nasty. I was stuck there for three rounds in a local tournament last week.

Assuming Titanic hasn't already gone I'll use the Ancient & Modern Zone 6 bypass to take us over to Latimer Road. Obviously the Bank branch of the Northern Line is off limits for three chads now.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Yes, that Camden Loop is nasty. I was stuck there for three rounds in a local tournament last week.

Assuming Titanic hasn't already gone I'll use the Ancient & Modern Zone 6 bypass to take us over to Latimer Road. Obviously the Bank branch of the Northern Line is off limits for three chads now.

Nice move and I'll play, wait for it...

Mornington Crescent.

How did no one see that coming? :lolol:

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
So as it's passed 17:17, we can go into the next round now.

PERIVALE makes it a nice open game...

Good job it's May - as every seasoned player knows, that as an opening move can only be made as a starting point in a 31-day month.

On this day in 1847 William Clayton invented the Odometer, I therefore invoke Bellotti's Indiscretion, thus allowing me to use stops on Tramlink and Overground as well.

Therapia Lane

....I think I'm starting to get it.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
it's still the first half of the year though loco, The Mall sounds good to me

On a Friday? I'm not entirely sure that's allowed but I'll play along.

CASTLE (but NOT Elephant as we're in a month starting with an M)

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
as it just past 9

i hope i am first to play the triple station card

edgware road (b) westminster (zx) and queen of them all victoria (aswe)

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
as it just past 9

i hope i am first to play the triple station card

edgware road (b) westminster (zx) and queen of them all victoria (aswe)

Goodness, I haven't seen the Groucho Club variation played for a while, well done Sir.

I'll exploit the Duke of Windsor clause (d.) and go to Morden, therefore excluding all stations that close at weekends.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I have to admit I picked up this move watching MCresHD a few nights ago (a Division 1 clash between MC West and Sporting Circle) but there are no rules against picking up a few tips from the pros:

OVAL

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
Oooh that is tasty.

I had the pleasure of being Poland crescent's fluffer and saw the master at work.

I picked up a move or two so blast backwards and betwen the old blue bangers and see you for high barnett.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here