Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You gotta laugh haven't you?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
El Pres, this probably isn't the time, the thread or the place for holier than thou preaching about how to behave (ie all be as mature as you).

Any Albion fan, in the aftermath of that, is entitled to be very f***ed off. The cancer remark was totally out of order, but at least he's apologised already.

If you can't sound off on here about matters Albion, we might as well bin the site.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Palarse fans for fucks sake,POST ON YOUR OWN f***ing BOARDS YOU !!!!!.YOU f***ing BEAT US BUT FOR LOVE OF CHRIST,AT LEAST f***ing CELEBRATE ON YOUR OWN f***ing BOARD!

WANKERS

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Author Thread

eagles #1
5-0 Palace, remember? HA

You gotta laugh haven't you?
Jobi McAnuff...93 minutes and 36 seconds...

Order has been restored. Goodnight Brighton, enjoy League 1.

OH JOBI JOBI JOBI....

Iain Dowies Red'n'Blue army

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

20-11-2005 03:37 PM .......how did you get back to your slum so quickly, armchair supporter?

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
El Presidente said:
Palace beat us fair and square, whining about the referee, tactics or Dowie makes us sound like a bunch of little girls.

I watched the matched in a pub with some Palace fans. When we scored we went mental, when they scored they went mental. At the end we said our goodbyes and that was the end of it.

A draw was probably a fair result but Palace took their chances and the result will stand so take it on the chin compadres.

Top post!!! :clap:

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
FalmerforAll!** said:
Palarse fans for fucks sake,POST ON YOUR OWN f***ing BOARDS YOU !!!!!.YOU f***ing BEAT US BUT FOR LOVE OF CHRIST,AT LEAST f***ing CELEBRATE ON YOUR OWN f***ing BOARD!

WANKERS

Why? when we can wind u lot up just like you did us a month ago?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Tooting Gull said:
El Pres, this probably isn't the time, the thread or the place for holier than thou preaching about how to behave (ie all be as mature as you).

Any Albion fan, in the aftermath of that, is entitled to be very f***ed off. The cancer remark was totally out of order, but at least he's apologised already.

If you can't sound off on here about matters Albion, we might as well bin the site.

When we beat Palace we were larging it on Palace BBS so can't complain when they do the same when the situation reverses.

If you can't take it, don't give it. What is more important is that we are starting to become adrift at the bottom of the table.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
retrobakes said:
3-2!!!!! Where can I get my T-shirt and DVD?

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

I suppose we should have seen that coming!!!

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
eagles #1 said:
Jobi McAnuff...93 minutes and 36 seconds...:clap2:

Order has been restored. Goodnight Brighton, enjoy League 1. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

OH JOBI JOBI JOBI....:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
:clap: :clap: Luv ya mate we are Palace super Palace We are Palace from Selhurst

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
El Presidente said:
Palace beat us fair and square, whining about the referee, tactics or Dowie makes us sound like a bunch of little girls.

I watched the matched in a pub with some Palace fans. When we scored we went mental, when they scored they went mental. At the end we said our goodbyes and that was the end of it.

A draw was probably a fair result but Palace took their chances and the result will stand so take it on the chin compadres.
:clap: :clap: Top post.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
El Presidente said:
When we beat Palace we were larging it on Palace BBS so can't complain when they do the same when the situation reverses.

If you can't take it, don't give it. What is more important is that we are starting to become adrift at the bottom of the table.

WTF??!? You complete twat! Don't tell me what I (or perhaps you mean you) posted on the BBS Or, err, actually, didn't in fact. I think you'll find yours is a more irritating post than any Palace one today.

If I was them, I'd be larging it big-time, I know I did after Selhurst on NSC, and if anyone has told them to get off the board, it certainly wasn't me. But I guess you knew that, because you read the posts...or did you.

Accepting it doesn't mean having to be happy about it, it's been a terrible day. Are we allowed to say that - or do we have to really sensible, even go REALLY trite and remember we're lucky compared to starving kids in Africa. Bollocks to that.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Don't think there can be too many complaints about the result. Palace edged it because they have a bit more class, not hard given our finances mind you. Hart did deserve to go off and I thought the Ref was okay. Mind you, Leon was a bit lucky with his penalty which was a rather stipid one to start with. You could say what would have happened had Frutos' volley been an inch or two lower and had not hit the bar when we were one up but that's football. I didn't think much of Blaney but haven't any complaints with any of the other players. Had we had a striker with the experience of Freedman we would have won, Jake showed his lack of experience twice in the first half but there you go.

One thing though, that sort of form will not get Palace back in the Premier in a hurry as they were pretty ordinary.

Last edited:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
bhaexpress said:
Don't think there can be too many complaints about the result. Palace edged it because they have a bit more class, not hard given our finances mind you. Hart did deserve to go off and I thought the Ref was okay. Mind you, Leon was a bit lucky with his penalty which was a rather stipid one to start with. You could say what would have happened had Frutos' volley been an inch or two lower and had not hit the bar when we were one up but that's football. I didn't think much of Blaney but haven't any complaints with any of the other players. Had we had a striker with the experience of Freedman we would have won, Jake showed his lack of experience twice in the first half but there you go.

One thing though, that sort of form will not get Palace back in the Premier in a hurry as they were pretty ordinary.

Far too reasonable a post, prepare to be LYNCHED:down:

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
If thats the best Palace can offer then i can assure you now they will be playing in this league again next year.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here