Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You can watch us get promoted on the telly!

MOG

Miserable Old Git
Dec 16, 2007
Off My Trolley.
At least Dedeuctions gets an award.

Attachments

• my_medal.jpg
    my_medal.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 185

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
I'm Willing To Bet That DickTouchSons Also Watched The Game In The Pub, I Seem To Recall Him Saying He Lived Near Worthing/Shoreham.

Posted Here After 5p.m. And Got To Elland Road For The Game? I Don't Think So.

Any Mods Fancy Checking Where He Posted From?

Deductions

Banned
Aug 11, 2007
I'm Willing To Bet That DickTouchSons Also Watched The Game In The Pub, I Seem To Recall Him Saying He Lived Near Worthing/Shoreham.

Posted Here After 5p.m. And Got To Elland Road For The Game? I Don't Think So.

Any Mods Fancy Checking Where He Posted From?

Really? I don't recall that :shrug:

When i said 3-0 i meant the second leg :cry:

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Shouldn't have even got the 1 goal that they scraped back, was only meant to be 4 mins stoppage time and wank chops scored in the 96th! Mind you saying that the corner that lead to the Carlisle 1st goal shouldn't have been a corner.
That was the best game of the playoffs so far, looking forward to seeing that other horrid team get done tonight too!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Before i leave for THE BIG MATCH :lolol:

I leave a message for you all "Enjoy followers of the small Southern club, you will see some real football tonight from THE BIG TEAM"

I predict nothing less than a 3-0 Leeds United glorious victory, you can watch and cheer on Carlisle and be bitter about how the big club cheated blah blah :lolol:

If we don't win we might just smash some innocent Carlisle heads because we're Leeds scum. :clap2:

Oh dear looks like you are a 1st division team again,pity because I for one wanted you lot gone.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I didn't know you could get promoted by losing :lolol:

No wonder you tag yourselves Champions of Europe if losing the big games is the criteria

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here