Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You can watch us get promoted on the telly!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I personally go against the grain and LIKE Leeds ( a mutural hatred of the Manc scum may have something to do with this ) and enjoy great conversations with Starry and the other Leeds NSCers

HOWEVER Deductions AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Before i leave for THE BIG MATCH :lolol:

I leave a message for you all "Enjoy followers of the small Southern club, you will see some real football tonight from THE BIG TEAM"

I predict nothing less than a 3-0 Leeds United glorious victory, you can watch and cheer on Carlisle and be bitter about how the big club cheated blah blah :lolol:

If we don't win we might just smash some innocent Carlisle heads because we're Leeds scum. :clap2:

Do not think so cu-nty.

Cant see you smasing any heads in either.......couldnt even get out of a pub last time I saw your lot................:shit:

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village

I leave a message for you all "Enjoy followers of the small Southern club, you will see some real football tonight from THE BIG TEAM"

I predict nothing less than a 3-0 Leeds United glorious victory. :clap2:

Didn't realise Taffy had moved up North. AND changed clubs as well. Still, it's one way of landing TWO entries in NSC Gold! :eek:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
A boo hoo hoo hoooooooo

leedsfanpaulgilham205.jpg

:lolol::albion2::lolol:

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
OH just got on here tonight after getting in forgot the match was on tbh BUT when i saw this thread i quickly open score centre and :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Deductions dirty cheating scum0-2Carlisle

AT HOME funny as

I predict nothing less than a 3-0 Leeds United glorious victory, you can watch and cheer on Carlisle and be bitter about how the big club cheated blah blah :lolol:

If we don't win we might just smash some innocent Carlisle heads because we're Leeds scum. :clap2:

Hmm....... you don't post as 'Uncle Spielberg' on here as well, by any chance?

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Is Carlisle's Grant Smith the son of Gordon Grant Smith, who played agaisnt us in the palyoff games against Swindon?

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
FAO of Directions....Opps I mean Deductions

generate.php

Last edited:

MOG

Miserable Old Git
Dec 16, 2007
Off My Trolley.
He should be back soon, i've sent his (updated) taxi for him.

Attachments

• LUFC 1-2.JPG
    LUFC 1-2.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 168

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
As a Brighton fan living in Leeds (about 5 minutes from helland road) for the last 2 weeks all the Leeds fans I know have been going on about they will get enough points back to go up automaticallly and then when they got nothing back it was switched to "well we will walk the playoffs and stick 2 fingers up at the league as they didnt want Leeds to go up". Now I could be wrong here but it might just be possible with the rebuilding that Bates did and all the new players that came in he was banking on promotion by some route this season and I do wonder what staying down will do to Leeds financially. You can bet a few goals in the return leg, I doubt Leeds will play any less than 3 up front from the start

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here