• It's all lulz either way

Votes: 48 22.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
Would Donny fans not want Wednesday to go down after Darren Moore walked out on them to go Wednesday half way though the season? Said at the time that was a bizarre move.

100% this. Rovers were having a great season with Moore, spending the first 3/4 in the top six. Massive waved a bit of cash at Darren to save an inevitable relegation. He buggered off and it's clear the Moore effect buggered off too. Rovers are now mid table. I need Wednesday to go down. It has to happen. Shame on all of them.

The promotion ship has sailed now for Rovers but it would have been next level hilarious to see them take a Massive place in the Championship.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Also booing Calde, whilst he was at the side of the pitch having blood washed off of his face.

Calde didn’t get on in the Wednesday play-off game. He was however running up and down the subs’ warm-up area throughout the 2nd half (even though we’d obviously used our 3 subs) shouting encouragement and doing everything he could to keep the 10 men on the pitch going, and their fans down to our right we’re giving him unnecessary grief throughout. Can’t really forgive that either!

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I'm interested to see how good Matt Clarke looks in Derby's defence.
It will give us a clue to see if he has a chance of being in our 25 man squad next season or go back out on loan somewhere.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
55B140B2-1642-496B-B6F6-EF53D0D63AE0.jpeg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Calde didn’t get on in the Wednesday play-off game. He was however running up and down the subs’ warm-up area throughout the 2nd half (even though we’d obviously used our 3 subs) shouting encouragement and doing everything he could to keep the 10 men on the pitch going, and their fans down to our right we’re giving him unnecessary grief throughout. Can’t really forgive that either!

Both sets of fans are as bad as each other but booing injured players is disgusting.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Bees vs Plucky play off would be a tough one to call?

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
What, other than get his shin gashed open?

The ref is the only person I hold to account on that one. Ramirez suffered a nasty accidental injury. Not sure what he did wrong.
He fouled Stephens then grabbed the yellow from Dean's hand. Not enough for you?

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
from the club that gave us clappers...

You had them first :ffsparr: You walked right into that one. Do you even know anything about your 11 year old club?

Massive Wednesday are down :clap2:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Barnsley going under the radar.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
No beef but the word you use to describe our palace friend is not cool.

Please bear in mind we may well have contributors with learning difficulties or downs who would find that term really distressing.

In peace

I’m sincerely sorry if I’ve caused any offence to anyone, that certainly wasn’t my intention.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here