• Wayne Rooney's Derbeh

Votes: 33 15.6%
  • It's all lulz either way

Votes: 48 22.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
Try watching Ramirez reaction after the Stephen’s tackle. That’s what he did wrong, the ****

He needed oxygen, left the pitch on a stretcher and needed stitches for an open wound. Sorry, drop the fans hat for a second, not sure he reacted any different to half our team would have.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
What, other than get his shin gashed open?

The ref is the only person I hold to account on that one. Ramirez suffered a nasty accidental injury. Not sure what he did wrong.

Were you that disgusted by Stephens' abysmal tackle, you looked away from the screen and missed Ramirez swiping the yellow card out of the Shysters hand?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He needed oxygen, left the pitch on a stretcher and needed stitches for an open wound. Sorry, drop the fans hat for a second, not sure he reacted any different to half our team would have.

Seems it wasn’t just Mike Dean who fell for the con. He no more needed oxygen than I did that day :smile:

I wonder if he still wears child’s shin pads

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Did you see I used the word 'accidental' it carried enough meaning in the sentence. :wink:

Did you miss the sarcasm in my post where I was pointing out you ignoring the reaction of Ramirez? Clown or troll?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I’ve never felt so helpless as a fan as that night at Hillsborough, everything went their way, their vocal support was utterly incredible and all in unison, the light show, though a bit tacky, looked really impressive that night.

Absolutely. Starting that game against a fully rested Wednesday having played the biggest game of our season 6 days earlier with our best Defender and central midfielder suspended made things hard enough. To then get our top scorer, 2nd centre back, key midfielder and star winger injured within 50 mins resulting in a 10-man makeshift team was rediculous bad luck - the worst I’ve ever known as a fan.

I thought the lights from the phones looked really good to be honest, and the home support was excellent. However, in the long run I don’t think that getting to the play off final did Wednesday any favours at all. Their clueless owner thought he knew it all and that all he had to do was throw a load of money at buying strikers to get promoted the next season, and they’re still suffering from that legacy.

Last edited:

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I have a bit of a soft spot for Doncaster, after the last Goldstone match. Really great set of fans and they absolutely loathe Rotherham, so for preference, I'd like to see all of them relegated in a bizarre twist of a last minute points deduction for all of them for some financial scandal or something dodgy like that.

Would Donny fans not want Wednesday to go down after Darren Moore walked out on them to go Wednesday half way though the season? Said at the time that was a bizarre move.

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
Did you miss the sarcasm in my post where I was pointing out you ignoring the reaction of Ramirez? Clown or troll?

Yeah, you missed mine as well then! :lolol:

I don't really care about Ramirez's reaction, he had a nasty injury, was likely in a bit of pain and shock. Sole responsibility for Stephen's red card lies with Dean. I really don't hold any grudge or blame toward Ramirez whatsoever.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Yeah, you missed mine as well then! :lolol:

I don't really care about Ramirez's reaction, he had a nasty injury, was likely in a bit of pain and shock. Sole responsibility for Stephen's red card lies with Dean. I really don't hold any grudge or blame toward Ramirez whatsoever.

Mods - please can you get rid this guy.

Clearly on a wind up and taking over a thread on another subject.

Lego-Stand

Nov 6, 2003
Absolutely. Starting that game against a fully rested Wednesday having played the biggest game of our season 6 days earlier with our best Defender and central midfielder suspended made things hard enough. To then get our top scorer, 2nd centre back, key midfielder and star winger injured within 50 mins resulting in a 10-man makeshift team was rediculous bad luck - the worst I’ve ever known as a fan.

I thought the lights from the phones looked really good to be honest, and the home support was excellent. However, in the long run I don’t think that getting to the play off final did Wednesday any favours at all. Their clueless owner thought he knew it all and that all he had to do was throw a load of money at buying strikers to get promoted the next season, and they’re still suffering from that legacy.

Good post , as an aside I think the atmosphere at the Amex in the return leg was the best I have known since watching us there

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I’ve gone with the Wendy’s for the above reason.

But don’t forget Derby fans booing of Solly at their place for time wasting. Some were even carrying on when he was being stretchered off.

Also booing Calde, whilst he was at the side of the pitch having blood washed off of his face.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
What, other than get his shin gashed open?

The ref is the only person I hold to account on that one. Ramirez suffered a nasty accidental injury. Not sure what he did wrong.

He knocked the yellow card out of Dean’s hand which played a huge part in Stephens getting a red. Have you not seen the video?

As for gash, give it a rest.

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea

He was using a beer mat for a shin pad, he slapped the yellow out of Mike Dean's hand (bookable), and trust me no one needs oxygen for a cut shin. Absolutely no one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here