Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You are off your nut ELS

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Race said:
Same here! A huge black one crawled out of hood the other day when I took my coat off and hung it on the back of the chair, I screamed so loud it made Tank drop a shopping bag full of food and he had a right go at me.....until he saw the size of the maneating beast! I had walked round the shops with that THING on me :nono:

My old man thought it was funny to throw them at me until I went mental and called him a twattwattwattwat. He doesn't throw them at me anymore.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Race said:
Same here! A huge black one crawled out of hood the other day when I took my coat off and hung it on the back of the chair, I screamed so loud it made Tank drop a shopping bag full of food and he had a right go at me.....until he saw the size of the maneating beast! I had walked round the shops with that THING on me :nono:

Tank let go of food? :ohmy:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Les Biehn said:
I have no problem with rats, snakes, etc but Spiders make me scream like a little bitch. Totally irrational.

I can handle most things in life Les but nothing has me up on a chair faster than the sight of an 8 legged monster. My shed is full of them and I never go near the place unless i'm armed with a couple of Bug Guns.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
MYOB said:
Tank let go of food? :ohmy:

Only cos I burst his ear drums! He was more worried about whether or not he'd squashed his dinner rather than me being potentially attacked by tarantula! :rolleyes:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
British Bulldog said:
I can handle most things in life Les but nothing has me up on a chair faster than the sight of an 8 legged monster. My shed is full of them and I never go near the place unless i'm armed with a couple of Bug Guns.

I know what you mean, I hate going in our loft.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
British Bulldog said:

Bug Guns :lolol:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Race said:

They work! Everytime I go in my shed i'm like a cross between John Wayne and Rambo.

And with a large chunk of sqealy girl chucked in as well. :blush:

Last edited:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
British Bulldog said:
They work! Everytime I go in my shed i'm like a cross between John Wayne and Rambo.

I'm gonna get me some!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Race said:
I'm gonna get me some!

A little tip though Race if your shooting spiders above you take an umbrella because they frighten the hell out of you when they drop on your head. 0 - 60 mph in about 1.5 seconds is the average speed of a bulldog attached to a spider.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Race said:

Which just proves that they are harmless. Spiders are more likely to run away from humans than bite them.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Spiders live outside and I live inside, if a spider comes in the house, I kill it, if its oustide I leave it alone and walk swiftly away. I'm not petrified of them but I know some of the ones I grew up with could kill me, so I treat all of them with respect and swift death if they come inside. :lol:

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
tedebear said:
Spiders live outside and I live inside, if a spider comes in the house, I kill it, if its oustide I leave it alone and walk swiftly away. I'm not petrified of them but I know some of the ones I grew up with could kill me, so I treat all of them with respect and swift death if they come inside. :lol:

If you believe in an "eye for an eye" philosophy, you would run out of eyes long before the spider...

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Trufflehound said:
If you believe in an "eye for an eye" philosophy, you would run out of eyes long before the spider...

Now that'd be stupid of me to believe in that with spiders! :lol:

(was going to post a picture here but thought some people would probably faint with fear so decided not to) :angel:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
tedebear said:
Now that'd be stupid of me to believe in that with spiders! :lol:

(was going to post a picture here but thought some people would probably faint with fear so decided not to) :angel:

Awwww go on post it :)

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
I woke up that other day to find a dead spider in my glass of water beside my bed.

Just glad I didn't finish it off during the night !!!

Without Limits

Jan 14, 2007
Lewes Road Area
My Dad always said there was never anything to be scared of.

they are only little and they don't bite....

he then proceeded to pick it up to take it outside but dropped the thing after it had bit him.

Last laugh a Dad :bowdown:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I once read that the average person swallowed 8 spiders in their lifetime ( when they were asleep unintentionally of course )
and told my neice about that fact who was terrified of them.

She then decided to sleep with a stocking over her face to keep them out. Her husband told me that normally stockings did the business for him but he admitted to me that he was struggling a little with the whole thing.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
B.M.F said:
WTF are you doing letting that thing crawl across your face:eek:

This one's better Fatboy. I did get a little bit nervous at this point... :lolol:

l_90c7a20aaec5e4bcde0d22ed286873a6.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here