Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You are not a bigger club

Royal

Oct 4, 2003
Swallowfield
I find it quite amusing that you all think you are a bigger club
well if you were for starters, then coppell would not be leaving
This is the real world would you all wake up...you have not even got a stadium......well if you call that a stadium.......i don't no one FA cup final and.......................

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Royal said:
I find it quite amusing that you all think you are a bigger club
well if you were for starters, then coppell would not be leaving
This is the real world would you all wake up...you have not even got a stadium......well if you call that a stadium.......i don't no one FA cup final and.......................

At the risk of repeating myself :salute:

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
I bet my cars faster than yours so there na na na na na, grow up turd face and eff off to Stamford Bridge where most of the residents of Reading watch there football:tosser: :tosser: :tosser:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
....i don't now one FA cup final and.......................?? um?

and Reading's list of achievements? You are noy (sic) a bigger club!

I seem to recall BHA winning div 3, then div 2 and beating you last season on your own turf, and being cheated out of victory the previous season - all in three years. Yes we were relegated last season but we could easily be in the same division as you next season.

Sidwell, Lewis, Coppell, who else do you want from us?

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yeah bla bla we played in a fa cup final spent 4 years in the top division and lost a playoff final yes its old news your right.

Call me daft royal but i get the impression on your site that most of your fans think we have always been at the withdean and always get 6-7k.

Funny enough about 50% of your fans are very new and no nout,so you keep telling yourself that o.k.:lolol: :lolol:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
This big club shit is nonsense.

It is quite clear that at this momnet in time Brighton have achieved far more in their history than Reading who, if my memory serves me correctly, have done jack shit.

You fans are plastic are your stadium is reminiscent of a graveyard at times.

Oh yeah and you can't find your own players or managers so have to rape a club that is trying to build its way back to its former glory with money from your Chairman who DOESN'T EVEN LIKE FOOTBALL.

Oh yeah and you can tell Henderson that he's acrock of shit and he's not welcome here anymore.

Fact is at this moment in time Reading are a more viable club to work for than us. Give us a couple of years and then we'll see....

Royal

Oct 4, 2003
Swallowfield
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
This big club shit is nonsense.

It is quite clear that at this momnet in time Brighton have achieved far more in their history than Reading who, if my memory serves me correctly, have done jack shit.

You fans are plastic are your stadium is reminiscent of a graveyard at times.

Oh yeah and you can't find your own players or managers so have to rape a club that is trying to build its way back to its former glory with money from your Chairman who DOESN'T EVEN LIKE FOOTBALL.

Oh yeah and you can tell Henderson that he's acrock of shit and he's not welcome here anymore.

Fact is at this moment in time Reading are a more viable club to work for than us. Give us a couple of years and then we'll see....

We will have h back thanks, for the rest of your team they would not get in our reserves

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yes cts your right it is bollocks,but the day reading are bigger than us is the day i have 20 wanks on the trott grrrrrrr.:lolol:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Royal said:
We will have h back thanks, for the rest of your team they would not get in our reserves

You daft git we would beat you with our current squad no probs ha ha.
If henderson is your future we have much better in the tank thats for sure.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Royal said:

I think you'll find they would you clown.

At the moment i think we would give you a very good game indeed, i think we would probably beat you at ours.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Reading have no invention and no real future. They will not make it into the premiership and will never have any passion in that nice stadium.

Why do they have to wait for Brighton to discover everyone?

Maybe they can leave us alone if they get our decent manager.

Sc you would be making a huge mistake

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here