[Cricket] Yorkshire cricket.end off

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Own goal of the season

Neil

Eastie
Aug 27, 2010
Langney
Dont remember the Parkistanian group of rapists of young children in Yorkshire getting such a bad time with the Press as the Yorkshire players racially abusing the Parkistani players

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Dont remember the Parkistanian group of rapists of young children in Yorkshire getting such a bad time with the Press as the Yorkshire players racially abusing the Parkistani players

Wow. And I thought ppf was thick.:shrug:

Last edited:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Own goal of the season

Maybe he should now be sent on a diversity training course as well? Talk about pot and kettle. If only we took such a dim view of anti-semitism in this country as we seem to do about prejudice in other areas.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
'Let him who is without sin cast the first stone' seems massively appropriate here!

Doesn’t change anything, this is bigger than Rafiq, Vaughan, Ballance, or whoever else. Takes a brave person to put themselves in the firing line, and he’s done that warts and all.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
'Let him who is without sin cast the first stone' seems massively appropriate here!

It sure does but I'm sure they'll be a lot of folks along to defend him quite soon.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
It's only a matter of time before Sidwell drags us into this mess by claiming that fellow pros and people within the club made hurtful anti ginger remarks :)

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
It sure does but I'm sure they'll be a lot of folks along to defend him quite soon.
You didn't type that quick enough! See post above mine for details. Nobody said this revelation excused anything but he looks a massive hypocrite now!

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
You didn't type that quick enough! See post above mine for details. Nobody said this revelation excused anything but he looks a massive hypocrite now!

I suspect that his recent televised performance will now be viewed in a slightly less sympathetic light... and rightly so.

Last edited:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Doesn’t change anything, this is bigger than Rafiq, Vaughan, Ballance, or whoever else. Takes a brave person to put themselves in the firing line, and he’s done that warts and all.
Top spinning ... was that an off break?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
And this is the problem - unfortunately we are all flawed in our nature.

We do not all write hideous, racist comments about Jewish people though.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So Vaughan, Bresnan, Hales and Hoggard all implicated so far..........

Anyone else I've missed (or anyone else he held a grudge against)

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
So Vaughan, Bresnan, Hales and Hoggard all implicated so far..........

Anyone else I've missed (or anyone else he held a grudge against)

Give it time....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What an absolute plum.

All racism matters :shrug:

That said, anyone who thinks it's fine now to invite cricket to carry on like nothing happened doesn't get it.

Just for the record, when I was 14 I wrote in my diary that the solution to racism was to repatriate all foreigners. I had never ever spoken to a 'foreigner' (black person) when I was 14 :facepalm:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
What an absolute plum.

All racism matters :shrug:

That said, anyone who thinks it's fine now to invite cricket to carry on like nothing happened doesn't get it.

Just for the record, when I was 14 I wrote in my diary that the solution to racism was to repatriate all foreigners. I had never ever spoken to a 'foreigner' (black person) when I was 14 :facepalm:

I agree wholeheartedly that all racism matters and for completeness I would add that expressions of racism should always be viewed equally regardless of who the abuse is aimed at.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here