Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yet Another Seaside Club Gets Bitch Slapped. The Reds Are On The March.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
WATFORD O said:
I dont think we are going to make it this season. The last two games were crucial.

Still I will just have to sit back and enjoy watching your gay team getting close enough to the play offs to keep you hanging on only to f*** up on the last hrdle and disapoint.

:lolol: :salute: :smokin:

Beats staying stagnant in the lower echelons of the Third division.

Simster said:
The gap is only 12 points. No, not the gap between Orient and the leaders. And no, not the gap between Orient and the last automatic promotion place. No, that is the tiny gap between Orient and the very last play off place (which in their noddy league is actually 7th place rather than 6th).

I believe the gap was only 7points when twatty first posted this message. What a tit.
I looked at the Table carefully.

Twelve points is also the gap between this bunch of comics and the automatic trap door to the Conference.

:lolol:

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
f*** off Bracknell. We aint going down and at least we have a f***ing ground. We have a solid foundation for success. Yours is built on eggshells and you know it.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
WATFORD O said:
f*** off Bracknell. We aint going down and at least we have a f***ing ground. We have a solid foundation for success. Yours is built on eggshells and you know it.

:angry: Beetroot head action. :angry:

Nice one m'Lord. :clap2:

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
It needs a bit of work but we at least have one and we have consent to develop it. No probs with the local NIMBYs for us.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
WATFORD O said:
It needs a bit of work but we at least have one and we have consent to develop it. No probs with the local NIMBYs for us.

Well face it Twatty, who in their right mind would want to live ina decrepid slum atrea like that ? Must be jiust about the only borough in the East End untouched by the deleloper's hand.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Not a problem for you since youre banged up in Belmarsh or whereever the f*** it is they send sad cretinous sex perverts like your goodself.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Desert Orchid said:
There was a huge gas explosion in Brisbane Road today which caused £10 million worth of improvements to the ground and half of Walthamstow.

Sad to admit but that is actually very funny!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
WATFORD O said:
Not a problem for you since youre banged up in Belmarsh or whereever the f*** it is they send sad cretinous sex perverts like your goodself.

Is that the best you can do ? How is your little boy BTW ? Does he enjoy being tucked up in bed by his new daddy ? Has to be better than the old one.

Just why did your wife leave you ?

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
bhaexpress said:
Is that the best you can do ? How is your little boy BTW ? Does he enjoy being tucked up in bed by his new daddy ? Has to be better than the old one.

Just why did your wife leave you ?

Got to ya didnt I? A bit close was I? Is that all ya got?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Yawn, why is it you feel the need to f*** up yet another one of your own f***ed up threads ?

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Cos you being on my f***ed up thread fucks it up even f***ing more so I thought I'd add to the f***ing up by f***ing you up and having slapped you around like a 'tard you can now f*** OFF.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Seeing as this thread descended into abuse and bad language, I thought it was time to resurrect it and get it back to what we were originally talking about.

Namely, the mighty O's promotion charge!!!

Let's see, that was a draw for the championship-bound Os on Saturday, meaning that since Twatty began this thread they've....

W0 D4 L4.

That's a magnificent 4 points from 8 games since this "The Reds are on the march" thread began - how right you were to confidently make that promise to us Twatty. See you in Cardiff, eh, unless of course you'd prefer to settle for automatic promotion this year?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I just looked at their previous results, a shocking run of form puts them a massive 13 points off the play off spots.

Oops.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I just looked at their previous results, a shocking run of form puts them a massive 13 points off the play off spots.

Oops.

But don't foget that the team in 7th have also got two games in hand on the O's , plus a goal difference that's 20 better. Which makes that gap even, er, um, wider...

Time for another chorus of 'playoffs here we come' Twatty? You've gone very quiet...

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Maybe he's gone to another fashion show in Milan (his local Pizza Hut is showing the company's new uniforms).

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here